Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By SnidderEcto1
anyone who plays wwe svr2011 i have made a bunch of ghostbusters stuff in paint toll and uploaded them to community creations :whatever::cool::blush::sigh::walterpeck::eyeroll::vinzclortho::angryvigo: .. plz feel free to review and download.. thanx and have fun
By Ray Stanz GB
i quit playing wrestling games when the N64 was phased out and when i realized it was all fake. late middle school was the exact time i quit.
By TheRandalovic
Wrestling's not fake, its choreographed. When someone gets body slammed, how is that fake? It just happened. Its not CG. Moves are performed to end safely but that doesn't make them fake.
By The Roach On Twelve
TheRandalovic wrote:Wrestling's not fake, its choreographed. When someone gets body slammed, how is that fake? It just happened. Its not CG. Moves are performed to end safely but that doesn't make them fake.
How about its staged.

Like a big, homoerotic, ballet.
By featofstrength
The Roach On Twelve wrote: Like a big, homoerotic, ballet.
TheRandalovic wrote:Wrestling's not fake, its choreographed. When someone gets body slammed, how is that fake? It just happened. Its not CG. Moves are performed to end safely but that doesn't make them fake.
Ok, but then there's stuff like this...
By GB Ty
SnidderEcto1 wrote:i know wrestling is fake i just like to watch it.. we all watch ghostbusters and know its fake but we still enjoy that!

What...are...you...trying...to...say...

Everything I know is a LIE!

By RavenEffect
SnidderEcto1 wrote:anyone who plays wwe svr2011 i have made a bunch of ghostbusters stuff in paint toll and uploaded them to community creations :whatever::cool::blush::sigh::walterpeck::eyeroll::vinzclortho::angryvigo: .. plz feel free to review and download.. thanx and have fun
Snidder,

Do you have PS3 or X-Box 360?

I have PS3, so if you do too I will definitely have to look for your stuff.

I actually got way behind on playing the wrestling games a while ago and just got kinda caught up. I just finished playing Smackdown vs. Raw 2010, so I won't be playing 2011 for a while, but I will check it out then.

And, I can't speak for anybody else, but to me wrestling is just entertainment. I've never for a second thought it was real. That isn't the point. It is basically supposed to be like a real life comic book acting like a sport. In fact, even wrestling itself doesn't try to pretend it is real anymore. They owned up to the truth YEARS ago because they kind of realized that, in this day and age, it was insulting to people's intelligence to expect them to think it was real. Plus, it belittles the truth about just how real the stuff they do actually ease, even though it is predetermined and choreographed.
By rahum
i haven't been able to get REALLY into a wrestling game since wwf no mercy for n64.... ive played all the latest games, and they are fun, but they just dont do it for me.

this wwe all stars game that comes out next month looks interesting, but im not holding my breath.
By RavenEffect
Yeah, they have gotten REALLY lazy with the stories. The stories you could play through used to be AWESOME! Better yet, you could play through a story mode with ANYBODY. Now, they just have a lame career mode that has NO story, and a "Road to Wrestlemania" mode, which only has a few of the wrestlers that you can select. And, you'd think that if they got rid of the story mode for all people, they could REALLY focus on the few they do have, but even those are pretty short and lame.

They are also very linear for the most part. I loved when you used to be able to play through a story mode and you could actually make decisions and do things that would take the story in different directions. Then, you could replay it again later and do it a whole different way to see what is different.

They have just gotten lazy lately.
By SnidderEcto1
Anybody have WWE12? I have posted a lot of ghostbusters stuff on there in community creations. If anyone has there own logo you would like me to draw on wwe 12 I will do it.. just post a pic.. I have done my logo and ecto1ac's already

Sent from my Ally using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By RGB4Life
I finally gave up on wrestling like two or three years ago. All the dumbing it down for kids and Super Cena winning every week makes it unwatchable. When The Undertaker retires I won't have a reason to watch again.
By RavenEffect
It's pretty cool. But, I'm waiting to see how they run with it. They have really screwed around with Kane a lot in the past, so I hesitate to get too excited about something they do with him. He's always been one of my favorites, and so rarely has he gotten the push he deserves. He has suffered through a lot of crappy storylines, and good storylines turned to crap by WWE. Hopefully this will be different.
By Josh Foote
Wrestling was soo late 90's early 00's. I stopped watching after I went to Wrestlemania 25.
By Josh Foote
Maybe it was XX then.

Whatever one was at Madison Square Garden.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]