Diamond Select Toys has just announced their latest minimates line. This time featuring characters from the Real Ghostbusters. Their first release will be Real Ghostbusters Series 1 and Ghostbusters Fans has them ready for pre-order! The first series will be shipping around June 1st, with the next in the series available around Fall 2011.

Based on the looks of the characters from the cartoon this specialty market exclusive four pack includes Egon in his Ghostbusting uniform, Ray in uniform, Janine in her office attire and of course Slimer. Each Minimate stands 2.5" tall with 14 points of articulation and a variety of removable and interchangeable parts and accessories and is packed on a blister card.

Also look for these other deals on Ghostbusters Minimates. We have a few sets we want to clear out at a great price. Also available is the Series 4 Minimates which will be available around April 1st.

Ghostbusters Video Game Minimates - On Sale. Lowest Price Ever.
Ghostbusters Series 3 Minimates - On Sale for only $11.99!
Ghostbusters Series 4 Minimates - Pre-Order! Expected April 1, 2011.
AJ Quick wrote:You get charged now when ordering from GBFans. We have a set number of Minimates we are going to get, so pre-ordering is actually purchasing one of the sets.
Thanks for the reply bought them anyway !!! Thought they were due in April ?
These mini-mates always impress me with how much they can get the feel of the character down on that little cylinder head! The RGB Ray is just perfect! It was the same with the film versions as well, I could look at the figures face and know exactly what scene they were referencing with that look.
These look GREAT! I hope they make as many as they did of their movie counterparts... I'm gonna get em ALL!

One thing I notice though; their equipment is movie-based. Egon's gun, from that angle, looks like it might be RGB, but eh...regardless. These Minimates are gonna be awesome!

In case anyone hasn't seen this, it looks like Art Asylum plans to make "Blacky" as well! From what I understand, he's also "transformable" like the terror dogs. Check it out:
CODE RGB wrote:Actually they did have name badges on RGB, but they only made mention of them in curtain episodes.
Only visible in one episode Elementary, my dear Winston and on the cover of issue #2 of Now's The Real Ghostbusters Starring in Ghostbusters II.
LUDY wrote:One thing I notice though; their equipment is movie-based. Egon's gun, from that angle, looks like it might be RGB, but eh...regardless. These Minimates are gonna be awesome!
It is, it's got a bit of visible blue, and the brown from the barrel... as well as

In case anyone hasn't seen this, it looks like Art Asylum plans to make "Blacky" as well! From what I understand, he's also "transformable" like the terror dogs. Check it out:
Image[/quote]
JayM wrote:Anyone else notice the collars and strap positions are different on Egon and Ray?
Yeah...they're using the same molds as their movies counterparts, which explains the name tags. Ray and Winston's belts are unique (Winston's is low and straight whereas Ray's dips down toward the middle), and Egon and Peter's are the same. It's actually kind of cool that they made the effort to have some differences between molds.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]