Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By ROBOrob77
Kissfan07 wrote:Now lets see how many people come in here and cry about the "possibility" of Ashton Kutcher being in it.
I'll be the first to cry. I don't find Ashton Kutcher funny. You might as well throw in Shia LaBeouf as a new recruit too. :sigh: However, I'm sure Reitman was just being nice; He can't really say no with Ashton sitting right next to him...that would be a bit rude.
By Raystantz Italy
agreed with you ROBOrob!
@ river_of_slime: this is a little news. Last month Reitman said that he sent the script to Bill Murray but he didn't know when Bill has the time to read it. Now we know that this little step toward "yes" or "no" has been made :)
By Cyland Props
ROBOrob77 wrote:
Kissfan07 wrote:Now lets see how many people come in here and cry about the "possibility" of Ashton Kutcher being in it.
I'll be the first to cry. I don't find Ashton Kutcher funny. You might as well throw in Shia LaBeouf as a new recruit too. :sigh: However, I'm sure Reitman was just being nice; He can't really say no with Ashton sitting right next to him...that would be a bit rude.
Go watch "Dude Where's My Car" and tell me that's not funny.

Shia LaBlows is not an asset.
By Raystantz Italy
AJ Quick wrote:And Sony said through GB Italia that GB3 is being made!
really?? when?? :) last I heard was a Sony rep saying that the script was approved by the studio back in October.
By MyNameIsPeck
Of course he's "seen" it. But has he "read" it?
I quite enjoy dude where's my car, however that's usually after I come back from a pub/club after many beers with a takeaway curry looking to watch some 'top class stupidity' before conking out. However good news on bill, hoping for an announcement soon, something along the lines of GB3 greenlighted. :)
By bpontheair
Bill is on Howard Stern right now and said he hasn't read the script ... says GB3 is not the foremost thing on his mind right now.

Says the script is laying around the house somewhere ...

Ended the call with "I have to go find that Ghostbusters script. It's over there somewhere." Howard said that he was going to call Ivan, to which Bill said, "I need to call him, too."
By EJLambert
Bill Murray has seen the script!
And apparently it's made out of paper!
By kevinj319
He has seen it. He has not read it.

He has also seen my ass. Did not read it.
By Boomerjinks
Vincenzo330 wrote:OH EM GEE!!!11!!1!!1!!!!! Yay ANOTHER thread about Bill Murray and Ghostbusters 3 FROM ITALY. I am so excite!!!11!!11
done
By cowbybill
Vincenzo330 wrote:OH EM GEE!!!11!!1!!1!!!!! Yay ANOTHER thread about Bill Murray and Ghostbusters 3. I am so excite!!!11!!11
Aww come on don'tcha like hearing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over again on several different threads? :wink:

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]