By Boomerjinks
Farewell, mileage!

How funny is it that you get your dish up just as I got mine down!
By TankHammer
Looks great! Is that all you were going to work on or did you have other modifications/changes planned?
Chace, this is a huge improvement. I feel now that the car flows better now. ==6
What was your deciding factor in picking those light bars?
By Chace
BlkMesaHero wrote:What was your deciding factor in picking those light bars?
Those were what I wanted on there pretty much since the beginning. The low profile stance fits the car and the rack really well IMO

The only reason I didn't do it sooner is they tend to be expensive, fortunately I have a frien that buys and sells old police cars so I ended up getting these for free ;)
Awesome improvements...also saw your Transformers Bumblebee Camaro on YouTube...sweet ride :)
By Chace
Well this wekkend we joing the Alabama Ghostbusters and several other southeastern franchises for a charity screening of GBII at the historic Alabama Theatre, and so for the occasion I decided to revinyl 1G into 1A

Originally this was gonna be temporary, then I decided I'd just swap the logos back to part 1 but the more I look at it the more I like it like this (maybe/finally add a little red from the doors to the quarter or something) We'll see.

Also what with the vertical doors, the orange and yellow hazard tape stripes are somewhat functional....in a "hey don't run into that door" kinda way. :whatever:
By Chace
ProtonCharger wrote:i like it. are there many people sporting this logo on their ectos?
Not many at all, judging by the modern ecto spotted thread anyway.
By Smits
Kev and I were both admiring the 1G's modifications this weekend. That's tight! :nicejobyoudid:
By azmyth
I will have to say, this actually looks amazing. I think it looks better with the 1A logos. and I prefer the other logo.. but for some reason on your car the 1A logo seems to work better.. maybe its the mix of it and caution stripes.
By Boomerjinks
I really like that. I REALLY like that.

Matt deserves to be frustrated, time to call my vinyl guy.
By Chace
Back before the Alabama screening of GBII Big Ronnie Marion visited and made this video. I intended to hold it till after the screening so as not to ruin the surprise,and then forgot aout it. But was reminded by Kevin that I had never posted it...

So here, the 1G and the ERV lights at night featuring a parody of the ghetto bitches that filmed Kevin in Atlanta.

By Chace
A couple of weekends ago we were hanging out at one of the local comic shops and this guy pulls up in an old panel truck COVERED in airbrushed and hand painted scenes from the Bible including Chuck Heston as Moses parting the red sea on the hood.

He says his wife is doing a big mural on the inside of a Mexican Restaurant over in Gray Georgia and they're putting a bunch of cars in it from one of their local car clubs and they'd like to include mine. So I get his card and email him a pic never really expecting to hear anything else about it, then today I got an email with these pics.

So yeah, now my Ecto has been "immortalized" randomly appearing in a painting in a Mexican place....life's weird sometimes.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]