parksdesign wrote:All the HD images are broken on this thread.
GhostGuy wrote:I've put all the old HD caps from GB1 into an album and added about 35 new captures. You will find those here as soon as the upload completes:
http://ectoprops.com/gbfans/GB1HDPics

And once again, here are the GB2 pics so you don't have to go looking for them:
http://raccoonrocket.com/gb/reference/gb2

Click on the left and right sides of the mid-size image to advance. Clicking on the disk icon to the lower right of the image will give you the full size image.
There you go.
Geez, I just noticed that GB2 pic 017, with the evidence table in the court room scene right before the pink slime jar blows, the pack in the center of the picture has a wand that is trashed. The front handle is completely bent and the trigger tip is separated from the handle, sitting a couple inches over to the left behind the trap. No wonder Venkman was worried if the equipment would still work!
Kingpin wrote:Fortunately versions of both galleries are still online:

Ghostbusters HD Reference
Ghostbusters 2 HD Reference

I would recommend downloading and saving the galleries, as you never know when they might finally go belly up.
These still work.
Unfortunately between how long the images were first uploaded, and the fact the member who uploaded them was banned from the forum, it isn't too surprising that they've finally gone down.

Edit: They're still online and accessible:

Ghostbusters HD Reference
Ghostbusters 2 HD Reference
LeBloop liked this
gc 1450 wrote: April 25th, 2021, 3:14 pm Why can't I see all the pictures posted in this thread?
Likely some of them were on photobucket, who did something to stop external linking without a paid account, so the photos were killed off. Some of them might have been privately hosted by users who then stopped hosting them.
Kingpin, deadderek liked this
Indy Magnoli wrote: July 22nd, 2021, 9:19 pm Has anyone re-uploaded these recently? All the links are dead now. If someone has them saved and could e-mail them to me, I could upload them to imgur or Google and share a link for others. Let me know if anyone can help resurrect these.
I think a lot of these (and more) are in a Facebook group called The Ghostbusters Reference Library that forum user RedSpecial set up. If you're on FB it's well worth joining it, everything is nicely sorted in albums too.
Indy Magnoli liked this

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]