Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By cockroach
Hey, I'm David Jordan from Rock Hill,SC. I'm in the process of starting a Ghostbusters outfit. I've always been a fan of Ghostubusters, Love the movies and cartoon show! Can't wait to see the first movie on the Big Screen this month! Never got the chance to catch them when they were released in the theaters, so I'm very excited to see it in the theaters. I'll post my progress here when I get started, so any help would be appreciated. :-D
By Letmebleed75
Hahahaha for some reason ur sn is just cracking me up. Simple cockroach name made my night. Then again I tend to drool and like bright colors.

Welcome To the forums!
By Letmebleed75
I'm still happy to have finally gotten one! Only took 6 years haha
By jthjr
New here trying to learn how to post
By Letmebleed75
Lmao hahaha aj I must change my name to roachcock hahaha epic
By TheRealPonyboy
jthjr wrote:New here trying to learn how to post
Looks like you figured it out!
By cockroach
Now, roachcock, that's the first time I heard that one. :lol: Yeah. I've been called "roach" on other forums, but isn't there alot of roaches anyways? We tend to multiply and love the dark! :twisted:
By Chace
Dollar sign eyes!

(Don't worry tons of us have or have used this version, I still have it on my Khaki suit)
By Chace
The patch is ok, aside from the eyes looking like dollar signs. Here's an example of your patch, an even worse GB1 patch, and an ok but not great II patch

Here's a bad II Patch

And here's what AJ sells in the shop here on the site

By cockroach
Hey, I have a few more items that I've received for my outfit. I received a radio, gloves, and belt form a friend. I know the belt needs to be died gray, or could I use a kakhi belt?

I also got a Alice frame for my proton pack once I start to make it.

Now I was at work on Wednesday and one of my coworkes told me Dan Aykroyd was going to be in town on Friday! So I was really excited! :-D So I went and Got Mr. Aykroyds autographed on my Alice Frame!! 8)

Sorry the pic with me and Dan was from my cell phone.
By cockroach
Ok, I picked up a CWU 27/P Flyers Coveralls and a pair of boots at a local army surplus dealer for $35! :-D

Also, I ordered the GB patch from the "shop". I bought some dye today and dyed the belt, so we'll see how they look tomorrow.
By Creativeguy
Looking great David! I need to improve my pack a bit and get a better patch, as well as a personal name tag too. Right now I just have Egon's.
By TheRealPonyboy
Katarra8 makes a pretty good patch and is reliable. I don't recall who I got mine from but I must've gotten lucky because I believe the guy had a bad reputation for not getting people their stuff. CaptainamerCa I think was his name.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]