Have you accumulated a huge Ghostbusters Collection? Talk about what you have and show it off!
By B-Rad
Well here is my small collection so far, not much but it's growing

and since some others noticed bits of my other stuff, here are my other collections to that are non-GB related

Serenity

Goonies (my other Favorite Movie)

Back to the Future (have a Flux Capacitor aswell but no picture)

Harry Potter
By B-Rad
Small Update:

- have had the stickers for these guys for a bit and finally got the pieces together to get them done, still need to put the no ghost logo on them and would like to find better hair pieces for ray and peter. The stickers were from a lego guy that did a short and limited run on them, was lucky to snag a set. Still 2 stickers yet to use which are for the containment unit, which I have yet to put together. I have my ecto hallmark ornament behind them and there almost to scale.

- Picked up a stay puft bank and got my one and only retro action GB, Ray.

- My issue 40 of cinefex just arrived today which has the GB2 article, which I put with my b&w copies of the GB1 article from them aswell (didn't have anymore actual copy's).

- finally got my hands on the RGB complete collection (everyone knows what that looks like by now),
By B-Rad
yes it is, I got them from toyanxiety.com. they sell 12inch figures and parted out 12 inch stuff. was lucky the pack showed up and snagged it. They haven't had anything new GB related that of interest lately, they still have a ghost trap up though. I'm still hoping to snag ecto goggles and egons PKE sometime, but I think thats wishful thinking at this point.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]