By AJ Quick

A GB Fans exclusive is coming in January. A special calender created by the guys at the OhioGhostbusters. I can't say much about it but maybe you can figure something out about it by looking at the teaser above!
By jettajeffro
As much as I love this, I must play devil's advocate here. I'm really concerned with the message this will be sending to people. We have girls in our group and I certainly don't want people thinking this is how girl ghostbusters are supposed to be. Believe me I am all about the idea that if you don't like it, don't look at it. I recommend the site to alot of people of all ages who want more info on gb.
well it was going to happen might as well be now.Nothing in this calender will be any worse then anything you would see at your local hooters just as fun as sports and chickenwings!!!! Just the gb version of troopies!!!! :cool:
By Spooky
jettajeffro wrote:As much as I love this, I must play devil's advocate here. I'm really concerned with the message this will be sending to people. We have girls in our group and I certainly don't want people thinking this is how girl ghostbusters are supposed to be. Believe me I am all about the idea that if you don't like it, don't look at it. I recommend the site to alot of people of all ages who want more info on gb.
Get the stick out of your ass
I saw worse calendars with girls on cars back in my youth on a Wal-Mart rack.
By OhioGhostbusters
Thats ok the man has a wright to his opinion on things! But like you said no ones twisting your arm I presented this to Aj he thought it would be a really cool thing and your the only person to make a complaint.We need new things around here to keep Ghostbusters from dieing.And from what Aj has told me thats what http://www.gbfans.com is all about Keeping Ghostbusters alive for the fans.New things ...the old things are great but come on keep an openmind new things can be a goodthing!And by the way this calender was One of our models ideas and all of these girls love gb they were not paid they just wanted to do there part to give back!!! All these girls are card carrying members of Ohioghostbusters/Louisvilleghostbusters...There here to save the world or ghostbusters one month at a time!!!!....Im not pissed at you man your a good guy your just stating your opinion and i suport that but keep an open mind :cool:
By jettajeffro
Thanks. That's the kind of reply I was looking for (a thought process explanation) and makes me feel alot better it. Believe I like it and I know you've put alot of work into it. I know I've busted my ass for the stuff my team has done and am currently busting my ass. But yeah just had some concerns and thought I could express that without being told I was wrong to do so. Me and my team have put alot of work into giving ghostheads a good rep and never want to see anything jeopardize that.
By mike1860
If anything, you could say these girls are E3(Video Game Convension)Girls. That would be freakin' sweet!!! :cool::blush:
By AJ Quick
I doubt these Calender pictures will make anyone have disrepect for women that wasn't already apparent. I mean.. I can't imagine someone seeing these pictures.. and then coming across a female Ghostbuster at a convention and then saying something like: "Hey Bitch. Unzip your flightsuit a little more.. show me what you got!"
By jettajeffro
I'd like to think not. Mike's comment does make me wonder if they will have booth girls for the game at E3 or what they will do for promotion there. Should bring that up in the game forum, don't want to digress from this topic anymore.
By CAZAFANTASMA
The calender was a big surprize for me!!! When i saw the outlined shadows i thought it was groug of young long haired kids! hahahaha!!!! It´s a great idea, i don´t een think the pose f the first month is erotic... For me it´s super cool and different.

Congrats to Ohio ghostbusters for the idea and taking the trouble of organizing all that stuff . By the way the new site it´s grrrrrrrrreat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAZA
By gjustis
Everyone has a right to dislike the calendar. It's out there, love it or hate it...personally, I think it's a bit much, but hey...I'm an old guy now; I'm supposed to be uppity and judgemental. My girlfriend was one of the first to don the "sexy" style GB outfit back in the day, so I've got absolutely no right to whine. ;)

We're geeks. Most geeks like moderately-attractive girls (emphasis on the "moderately"), so it's just not that surprising. That said, don't hate the hater.

And guys...."babes?" Seriously, "babes?" Ugh... :sigh:
By Donkey8012
Not that I'm necessarily disagreeing with you, but my innate sense of trouble tells me that you may have just opened a can of worms...
By bradboss12
Nice T&A calendar. : (Uh, that's Technology and Accessories : P ) If the girls were ok with it, and volunteered, you should have no worries. I've always found the double standard of women's fashion to be interesting. Women want to feel sexy, and have men think that they are sexy, desirable. When men say that they are sexy, they get offended, and say we are perverts. *sigh* (My wife doesn't dress up that often, but I think that she's sexy). I like the fact that not all the girls are showing gratuitous cleavage, so you have a nice mix. That way you can say "that was her choice to show that much skin, it wasn't a requirement to be in the calendar". Thanks for posting!
By Boomerjinks
gjustis wrote: And guys...."babes?" Seriously, "babes?" Ugh... :sigh:
I second this. I also wish I would have taken a local clubs offer to have their models posing nude with my car, it would have made for an AWESOME business card ;)
By metallijosh
[quote="gjustis"]Everyone has a right to dislike the calendar. It's out there, love it or hate it...personally, I think it's a bit much, but hey...I'm an old guy now; I'm [i]supposed[/i] to be uppity and judgemental. My girlfriend was one of the first to don the "sexy" style GB outfit back in the day, so I've got absolutely no right to whine. ;)

We're geeks. Most geeks like moderately-attractive girls (emphasis on the "moderately"), so it's just not that surprising. That said, don't hate the hater.

And guys...."babes?" Seriously, "babes?" Ugh... :sigh:[/quote]

Pics or it didn't happen.

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]