Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By TheRealPonyboy
It's a real shame that she never got to recover from her addictions and make a real comeback. :(

She had a golden voice back in the day. I still love the song "How Will I Know"... psst... don't tell anybody. ;)
By kevinj319
Crack is whack!
By Chace
Carpeteria wrote:I thought it was interesting that the AP had her full bio/obit ready to go the moment the news broke. They must have been expecting it (and not without cause, I'd say).
AP has full bio/obits ready on all celebs categorized and alphabetized ready to go.

At the local level the Fox station I work for does the same for local politicians and any celebs that are from the area. Pretty much when we get word of a death we pull the bio, add the new info and track it, and hopefully by then its verified, as soon as it is we roll it.

What's really odd is we even do them for ourselves. Its sort of a rite of passage for the long-timers. Once you've been on air for 10 years you get your own obit. I just started working on mine last week.....I'm trying to find a way to include the phrase "Ruthless but not unreasonable."
By CPU64
As weird as it sounds I kinda had a feeling that she was going to die today. Earlier I went shopping and while in line waiting to pay I saw her on the tabloid covers again. I said to myself: it's like shes already dead and just waiting to fall over. Now she's gone...
By Tyrael
Around 150,000 people died today, and every other day of the calendar year. I will mourn her as much as I mourned the ~149,999 others I did not know at all.
By kevinj319
You had ONE job, Kevin Costner. ONE JOB!
By Carpeteria
Chace wrote:What's really odd is we even do them for ourselves. Its sort of a rite of passage for the long-timers. Once you've been on air for 10 years you get your own obit. I just started working on mine last week.....I'm trying to find a way to include the phrase "Ruthless but not unreasonable."
Chace, so long as clips from your abnormal vaginal bleeding talk show segment are included, I don't know what else your obit would need. Those few precious minutes say it all.
By Chace
Carpeteria wrote:HEY - that was pure class and professionalism, sir. Don't ever let anyone say otherwise. Embrace the abnormally bleeding women!
Physically or metaphorically? Because I'm down for both!

UGH I think I finally grossed myself out....

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]