By 80sguy
Same as my printable Proton Pack thread, everything was drawn and printed from the computer. I printed them in black and white to test the "prototype". The designs are not yet finalized.

By Containment Unit1
Hey thats really a sweet idea. What are you using under the paper? Cardboard or wood or something. To be honest thats actually a pretty good idea for a stunt trap because it would be really light. Of course the colors need to be good and also if you change the sides of the trap to be more accurate then you might really have a good thing going. Great job. If you redue it in color will you post those pics as well? :cool:
By 80sguy
Containment Unit1 wrote:Hey thats really a sweet idea. What are you using under the paper? Cardboard or wood or something.
It's completely paper. Nothing has been added to it. But these are really meant to be printed on photo paper or card stock so it's a little sturdier.

I know about the mistakes on the sides. That's one thing about papercrafts, you often go through A LOT of prototypes before getting one that's right.
By realghosthunters
jackdoud wrote:
wesborgman wrote:Is this available as a downloadable file somewhere?
Seeing as this is an 3 year old thread my guess is no.
if you go on his deviant art (which is 80s guy. just pointing it out there) he has a template for the proton pack, trap, and pke meter.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]