No problem. Glad to be able to help. I think you probably have the definitive Danger labels now. It makes sense that they would be set in Univers and not that hack typeface, Arial. Nice work all around.
Slime Blower decals are now available. Download links for SB and Pack decals are now in my sig.

Basic includes all of the decals on the Blower, with the clear stickers having a green background so that Joe Ghostbuster can print these on regular paper/sticker paper.

Pro includes a foil sheet and a clear sheet for printing on the proper medium.

Both include a placement legend.

A user provided me with some very useful information in making these decals. Out of respect for his privacy, I won't throw his name out here, but I welcome him to give a shout out in this thread (if he so desires) for the HUGE amount of assistance he provided.

I will say that some information on the ID-1779/A sticker is just filler. With the information available there's just no way to read the text that was on it originally. If you're curious, SER: 6240 is the running time of GB2 in seconds, REV: 215-394-738 was the gross revenue of the film, STLIB10-28-1886 is the date the Statue of Liberty was built, and MFR: 61689 is the release date of the film. The info under ID-1779/A is random technical jargon about electricity and tank capacity. I AM pretty sure the first three characters are 115 though.

Aside from that label, I'm pretty comfortable with the rest. If anyone has any information that can aid on making these more accurate, I urge you to PM me. ENJOY!
These are amazing! Fantastic work.

Anyone else try using the Weatherproof Silver Polyester labels with a color laser? I bought a bunch of sheets, but so far am having a hell of a time getting them to look any good. Everything just looks really washed out/streaky. Light pink warning labels just wont do!

Going to try running some through our printer at work tomorrow...

update: That did the trick. Note-- if you're going to print these on the weatherproof polyester silver labels, use a fast color laser printer. My home printer (Samsung CLP-325w) is too slow and got the paper a bit too hot for a nice transfer.
Troy Rogers wrote:I know this is a bit of a necro post, but when i print the pack file, the red's are pink, how do I fix it? I've tried replacing my ink, & setting the print settings to "best", but now I'm at a loss
You might have to make sure your monitor is color calibrated. Or if you have a photo editing software try bringing the reds up on the decals. It might look weird on your screen, but will print better if your monitor isn't calibrated that is. Just a thought.
I know this is a bit of a necro post, but when i print the pack file, the red's are pink, how do I fix it? I've tried replacing my ink, & setting the print settings to "best", but now I'm at a loss
Are you printing on metallic polyester label paper? I had this same problem when printing my metallic labels on my home laser. I tried a ton of different settings, and ultimately decided the problem was the heat. I ran the foil set at work and they came out just fine. Somehow that specific paper doesn't like my home printer, probably because it's getting too hot and the pigment isn't transferring well. The white labels came out just fine at home.

I ran a bunch of extras if you'd like a set.
1985gbfan wrote:
Magnus Tullock wrote:having a stupid moment, where is the big danger sticker supposed to go?
It goes on the mobo right behind the users head I beileve.
Correct
First, I wanted to thank everyone for bearing with me as I continue to fine-tune my sticker sheets. I know it can be a hassle seeing a new revision posted after you've already printed or received a set from a past revision. I like to think that even going a few revisions back, these sheets were/are still more accurate than what was available a year ago.

I've gotten great feedback from many users over the last few months that have really helped push these things really far in terms of accuracy. I continue to request people to get ahold of me if they notice something that needs to be corrected.

If you take and modify my labels (which I welcome), all I ask is that if you're correcting a mistake, just shoot me a PM to let me know what it is so I can fix it on a new revision. Also, in the future, if you professionally print my labels and resell them (again, something I welcome if you just let me know), I'd appreciate including my username on the sheets themselves or in a separate sheet you include with the labels, just so I get a teeny tiny bit of credit for my work.

With all of that said, I am looking for some feedback on the bumper label. Some screen used bumper labels are cut square, some are rounded. Should I drop the gray border entirely? Square it up? Thoughts?

Thanks.
Is there any chance of some Containment Unit labels ?

I know that most of the labels are the same ones form the pack and trap...and the bumper sticker is a cut down version of whats on the CU..

Basically just taking the labels from the pack sheet and sticking them on it's own sheet.

Though there do seem to be some differences..for instance the large red DANGER sticker that goes on the back of the pack. is a silver foil version with red text on the CU.

Just throwing it out there... I know not many people build CU.. but with Hells inc. popular build over in " other props "

it might be cool to have a set for future builders : )
Mr.Spider wrote:Is there any chance of some Containment Unit labels ?...
it might be cool to have a set for future builders : )
I've been itching to work on a set of labels for the trap, but I've just been swamped with work on the house I purchased this past summer. Once I've got time, my plan has been to work out a set of trap stickers next.

If there is enough demand, I could see doing a containment unit set, but again, it'll be after the trap set. Time will tell I guess.
I was looking at having some stickers made for my pack and noticed that a lot of the "i" 's look off. You can notice it in the smaller danger labels and in the Filler plug & air vent labels for example. Can anyone fix this?

Thanks,
-Mark
spark wrote:I was looking at having some stickers made for my pack and noticed that a lot of the "i" 's look off. You can notice it in the smaller danger labels and in the Filler plug & air vent labels for example. Can anyone fix this?

Thanks,
-Mark
You may be seeing the effect of Acrobat's "enhance thin lines" feature (that was discussed earlier in this thread).

It can be turned off in Acrobat's preferences. Even if you don't turn it off, everything prints just fine.
valentino_42 wrote: You may be seeing the effect of Acrobat's "enhance thin lines" feature (that was discussed earlier in this thread).

It can be turned off in Acrobat's preferences. Even if you don't turn it off, everything prints just fine.

That was it! Thanks a lot. I'm sorry I must have missed that info when scrolling through the posts. And it's weird, when It was checked and I tried printing it out, the "i"'s did print out funny as well. Hmm...oh well.

Thanks again,
-Mark
By evallded
Are these newer labels still available anywhere? I cant get any of the hyperlinks to work.
By evallded
Nope that was the problem. I was clicking the hyperlinks in the posts. Thanks:)
By valentino_42
Silverstreak wrote:Valentino I wanted to thank you for making these available. I am using both pack and SB decals in my RGB build. Great work on these.
Great to hear!

I'd also like to reiterate that I'm always willing to make changes if people find inaccuracies.
wardarkfox liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]