For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By jackdoud
proton101 wrote:Then im changing the name to Middlesex county ghostbusters.And its copyright!so dont miss our episodes coming soon.
:whatever: Any particular reason why you don't want to associate with other people who are also into the same niche fandom that live relatively close to you?
By EJLambert
ProtonCharger wrote:IT WOULD BE MY DREAM TO BE IN EVERY FRANCHISE.

who else smells it?
Get out of my head!
Ernest Reid liked this
By CaptCyan
Crix wrote:there is already a middlesex ghostbusters too.

perhaps you should secure your copyright before you announce your next name.
No there isn't. And If there is, then they're hiding "cause I sure haven't seen 'em.
Does anyone know the status of the crew at GBNJ.com?
I've tried to refer people in their area to them, and I've also attempted to contact them myself, but it seems their contact information is either dead or phony.

The latest update on their site I can find is dated 2009, but they did register on Ghostbusters United when it went online.

Proton, if any of our events are to your liking, you're welcome to join us. Our spring lineup is mostly in South Jersey, Philly, and DE, but we should be up to central Jersey a few times during the summer. Lst year the Middlesex County library touch a truck event was fun.
By Josh Foote
GhostbustersNJ wrote:Does anyone know the status of the crew at GBNJ.com?
I've tried to refer people in their area to them, and I've also attempted to contact them myself, but it seems their contact information is either dead or phony.

The latest update on their site I can find is dated 2009, but they did register on Ghostbusters United when it went online.

Proton, if any of our events are to your liking, you're welcome to join us. Our spring lineup is mostly in South Jersey, Philly, and DE, but we should be up to central Jersey a few times during the summer. Lst year the Middlesex County library touch a truck event was fun.
Where in South Jersey? I'm in Burlington.
By Boomerjinks
proton101 wrote:no i havent paid liscensing fees but i will soon

Gotta make sure you have all your trademark paperwork covered. Do you need a link?
By Spengs
GhostbustersNJ wrote:Does anyone know the status of the crew at GBNJ.com?
Hello there, Richard from GBNJ ("director of operations") here. I'm just seeing this thread a year+ later. Bill may be a member on this forum, if I'm taking a guess he comes home from work (not about to quote Ghostbusters) and hides his computer. :p He's pretty much in charge of our dormant franchise site and truthfully I haven't talked to him in a long time. Not sure what the deal is with his contact information. I pay the hosting bills, the accounts should still be valid. It's possible something could have changed i'm not aware of.

I hope to talk with him in the near future. I'll try to find out. My GBNJ email may have been set up with a forwarding email to a defunct email I had to change when I moved in 2009. I can be reached at spengs@ectocontainment.com for non GBI "business."

Out to respect to Bill, I'd like to "clear" it with him, the site could use a good spring cleaning. Now that I'm pretty much settled from Essex County to Ocean County I wouldn't mind expanding the "franchise."

Proton: Not sure how old you are, if you're still interested in a Monroe Township, it's probably possible. I could be wrong, I'm not aware of many fans in Essex, Union, or Middlesex counties. Especially those who might want to start a "franchise."
By Scum
I live in Edison (Middlesex), haven't really done much research on the subject but I would love to be a part of a franchise in the immediate area. My E-mail is Meestascum@gmail.com if anyone wants to get the ball rolling on starting up a franchise or if anyone is recruiting. Thanks!
By Ernest Reid
why not a jersey franchise with regional chapters??
By Spengs
That's what Bill and I were doing when I lived in Essex County and he was, well is in Burlington County. As I previously noted in the early 2000s there was a "franchise" in Manalapan. When the Manalapan guys moved on (really never knew what happened) we "divided" up the state. Although never "officially" discussed, I would have just inferred that the other Ghostbusters NJ in South Jersey had South Jersey covered. Eventually circumstances "forced" my family into moving south to Ocean County. If I were to get back into it more, I wouldn't mind trying to do something here.

If Scum or someone else in another county not really in the existing (or previous) "coverage map" wants to start a franchise for there county or township (depending on the number of fans and where "coverage" already exists) I don't see why not. Whenever GBNJ gets updated I don't see why the map couldn't be updated or we could add links to the other chapters in NJ.
By ImLost3
Holy Crap, I've really been out of it for awhile...life, kinda gets in the way sometimes, oh well. Anyway, I'm Bill the head of GBNJ. Originally when Rich "Spengs" had his own Jerzey Ghostbusters franchise I went with the Ghostbusters-New Jersey: Mercer-Burlington District (I really liked long unnecessary titles for things). So I'm down with dividing NJ into Districts, although seeing as how old this tread is, I'm probably just talking to Rich at this point and that reminds me I'm probably need to call him. Oh and Rich bone up on you Jersey Geography; Trenton is in Mercer County, Duh!
Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]