I got mine a couple of days ago! I didn't expect it to be so big! that's what she said It's really cool AJ, nice work.
btnkdrms liked this
Its not letting me order the silver or regular coins. it says - "You do not currently have any valid shipping methods."

Nevermind problem fixed.
tito wrote: Now for questions pertaining to displaying these bad boys in my collection. I purchased some clear acrylic Coin stands, but can anyone point to suitable protective cases? Preferably the thick round cases used for coin collecting, anyone have one in hand to provide an exact size?
I use coinsupplystore.com

For my other GBF coin I have an "Air-Tite" holder with a foam ring (I think it's a Model I, 38mm).
I got my Gold Supporting Member coin and I love it, it was a great bargain at 10 Bucks
I couldn't help myself, I purchased the Silver Supporting member coin and standard supporting member coin, I fell hard for my Gold supporting member coin and wanted to pay tribute to supporting members and Silver Supporting members, we need them too
Okay, I have upgraded my basic membership to Gold, and it is offering me to sell me a gold coin for an additional charge. I thought that the gold coin came free with a Gold membership. Or is that just for people who bought gold out of the gate instead of upgrading.

Any answers would be appreciated

Thanks

Thomas
Have anything in mind in terms of the kind of art?
So, I would have to pay for the Silver Membership, and the silver coin, right? I just want to know to see if I have enough money for it. BTW, what metal are the coins made out of?
Proton Props UK

BOK's record speaks for itself. He should have b[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]