This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Alan Hawkins
Time to parish in FLAMES!

$9 aluminum colander from ebay -

Drilled off the legs -

Cleaned off the tarnish with some fine steel wool -

Found five Dale resistors for $5 also on eBay (I know they should be black, but these were cheap and will do for now. -

A pack of 30 off brand bic pens for $3 and about $12 worth of nuts. bolts and connectors later -

I have a friend who will be wearing this since I make a pretty awful Luis Tully -

More to come...
Last edited by Alan Hawkins on July 23rd, 2015, 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sutton621, Vee, gEkX and 2 others liked this
By Alan Hawkins
More updates -

Found a chin cup. Just need to make a longer strap for it.

Got most of the wiring done. Just need some clips to do the wires that run to the Dale resistors.

The back. Need to find some kind of connector for the tail.

Almost done!
jackdoud, Vee, Ron Daniels and 1 others liked this
By Alan Hawkins
I took a screen grab and I think I need more wires. It's always hard to tell when you have gone too far, but this time I don't think I have gone far enough. (Except... I made a hat out of a spaghetti strainer with wires on it. At least I don't have to wear my tinfoil one when I sleep anymore.)

By wnovello
Hi Allan-

How hard was this to make? I always loved this movie and wanted to build one for Halloween. However, I am the least creative/technical person on the planet (ex: my cooking skills are barely above "boil water, put something in it"). I'd love to give it a shot, but I"m pretty terrible at these things.

Any advice or help you could offer would be insantely appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill
By Alan Hawkins
Compared to building a proton pack? Pretty darned easy.

I actually keep buying the strainers when I find them so that I can build another one. But then someone wants one and I end up selling it.

I got a beat up one that I'm going to finally build because I wouldn't sell it since its been through Hell and back.

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

Is anybody making Slime Blowers that would fit the[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]