Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By slimer28
Hey everyone its been forever since I did any GB related art but recently I started to watch tons of RGB episodes and now I have GB fever. I figured since we dont really have many ghosts from the two movies unless you want to count the video game I would take some RGB favorites and transition them into the movieverse!

How awesome would it be to see samhain and what not face to face with Dan Aykroyd? I say this because my style of drawing is very Alex Rossesque. I have already started on my first ghost and hope to have it complete by the weekend. Please feel free to chime in and give your criticisms and requests since I have a habit of starting many drawings and never completing them.

I guess the whole reason for this thread is to keep me motivated and to give some awesome art back to the community! I definitely will have something for you guys this weekend!
I personally have always loved the merging of the two myself...The thought of the movie GB's tackling Hob Anagarak, what, the unnamed creature from "Ain't NASA-Sarily So", the People Busters, or even the Kenner ghosts, like Bug-Eye, Bad-To-The-Bone, or Squisher the "Gooper ghost", just plan intrigues me...I've just always thought the two halves of the franchise (Minus some of RGB's siller moments) can (and should IMHO) exist together...

That said, I look foward to this immensely :-D...
Heys guys sorry about the delay but I've been busy moving into a new apartment but I will try my best to finish the first of many villains this week! Oh and just wait until you see what I have in store for Samhain, its totally opposite of what you guys would imagine. I guess you can say im gonna Christopher Nolanize every ghost but since its Ghostbusters and its about ghosts I have more creative liberties.
slimer28 wrote: I guess you can say im gonna Christopher Nolanize every ghost but since its Ghostbusters and its about ghosts I have more creative liberties.
Now you set the bar too high! What's gonna happen when you say things like that is human sacrifices, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria type stuff with a touch of wanton destruction!

The rains forests, man -- think of the rain forests!

I'm j/k of course - don't let that sway your presentation in any way I'm still looking forward to what you have lined up.
Ok I realize it's been two years since I posted in this thread, unfortunately I haven't really drawn for about two years but in wake of the late Great Harold Ramis I've been a drawing machine. I currently have one completed Villain that I will be posting shortly. I don't have a scanner but on Monday I'll get a good scan of the first one, so be prepared!!!

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]