However, if you preordered at the lower price, you won't pay any more than that price...
just so everyone knows, last year at Alabama Phoenix Festival, I asked Ernie about the Possessed Ray driving scene and he said he doesn't remember punching Dan Aykroyd or regaining control of the car(a pretty big deal, it was a long time ago but seems pretty memorable) so I guess it's not likely the scene made it much further than the exterior crazy driving, post museum Ray staring off into space, Peter Egon confused and concerned looks...
I think the most important question is why the hell isn't the deleted fort scene finally included? ????!!!!
I'll leave this here...

http://www.puppeteers.org/news/blog/i-got-slimed/

Hopefully, videos like these will appear on the Blu-ray...
mrmichaelt wrote:Steel Book posted front cover art for Japan and German releases

Ghostbusters 1 & 2 SteelBook Amazon JP Exclusive Japan 9/24/14 (unknown why there's 4 Blu-Ray discs)
https://www.facebook.com/19902265356567 ... 25/?type=1
Thank you for the info!

The extra 2 discs in the Japanese set include 2 "special versions" each of the movies. One is the dub as shown on TV Asahi and the other one the dub shown on Fuji TV.

I have no idea what's so special about these dubs. Apparently, the other 2 BDs include only Japanese subtitles (no dub) so maybe that's the only reason for the new discs.
mrmichaelt liked this
Spengs wrote:Not to sound like a whiner, I bet most of us in the US would have loved to have the Japanese art on the US blu-ray discs.
Ha ha, agreed. I'm almost crazy enough to buy just to store my US versions in there.
GabOchoa wrote:The extra 2 discs in the Japanese set include 2 "special versions" each of the movies. One is the dub as shown on TV Asahi and the other one the dub shown on Fuji TV.

I have no idea what's so special about these dubs. Apparently, the other 2 BDs include only Japanese subtitles (no dub) so maybe that's the only reason for the new discs.
I see. Thank you for solving that. Hmm, if it's in the Wally Wick range, the dub might be worth it. Great for a completest collector, too.
GGGGUUUUUYYYYS.

Sony is in the process of shipping me a Blu-ray set to review and check out next week.

Soon we will know EXACTLY what is on the discs as far as special features and deleted scenes!
AJ Quick wrote:GGGGUUUUUYYYYS.

Sony is in the process of shipping me a Blu-ray set to review and check out next week.

Soon we will know EXACTLY what is on the discs as far as special features and deleted scenes!
SPOILERS!
AJ Quick wrote:GGGGUUUUUYYYYS.

That's kinda awesome... but I also almost want to avoid a review because I want to explore the discs for myself!

But given how much Ghostbusters social media stuff I follow, I'm guessing it will be tough to do that.
Hey guys. I didn't want to make a new thread about this so I figured I'd try asking here first. Ok so I'm super excited about this set coming out. I live in Canada and my question is that I saw that future shop Canada is releasing a metal case set of gb 1 & 2 blueray but doesn't really tell you any of the features of the two discs. So does anyone know if this is this the same thing as to what's being talked about with the gb2 deleted scenes? Or is this a completely different set. Sorry if this seems like a dumb question. I just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
My blu-ray set arrive this morning!! Suprised it arrived on a Sunday but i'm not complaining.
This Post Contains Spoilers
venkman30 wrote:Hey guys. I didn't want to make a new thread about this so I figured I'd try asking here first. Ok so I'm super excited about this set coming out. I live in Canada and my question is that I saw that future shop Canada is releasing a metal case set of gb 1 & 2 blueray but doesn't really tell you any of the features of the two discs. So does anyone know if this is this the same thing as to what's being talked about with the gb2 deleted scenes? Or is this a completely different set. Sorry if this seems like a dumb question. I just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
I'm 99% percent sure they will be the exact same discs discussed here but in the steelbook packaging. They do this quite often. Didn't know they were doing Ghostbusters as well so thanks for the heads up.
Got mine this morning, they are amazing, especially ghostbusters II the picture is fantastic along with the DTS sound...you don't need a 4K TV that's a load of bull, you still get a damn good picture.The first movie is exactly the same as the previous 4K release which is now kind of pointless if you ask me as this release has all the trimmings :whatever: but this is a real treat for all you die hard fans, you won't be disappointed.
John Stevens 87 wrote:you don't need a 4K TV that's a load of bull, you still get a damn good picture. The first movie is exactly the same as the previous 4K release which is now kind of pointless if you ask me as this release has all the trimmings
Just an FYI. These are not 4K releases. These are 1080P Blu-ray that have been mastered from a 4K transfer. The previous DVD and Blu-ray were mastered from 2K-4K. Its just a marketing gimmick to play into the general public's lack of understanding of what 4K is.
John Stevens 87 liked this
MagicMan666 wrote:My blu-ray set arrive this morning!! Suprised it arrived on a Sunday but i'm not complaining.
This Post Contains Spoilers
Amazing how the 1989 EPK and what's on YouTube had just as much if not more to offer. The more the better though!

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]