Hey Guys! I am the guy that was lucky enough to receive the great gift of a uniform from Hoot! I haven't done an introduction, but I thought this was a good place to start seeing as I am unofficially apart of this thread. I've been a long time lurker and figured it was high time to say hello! Hoot is definitely my inspiration, and made my first con a day to always remember!
shootforit, Hoot liked this
Riggs45 wrote:Hey Guys! I am the guy that was lucky enough to receive the great gift of a uniform from Hoot! I haven't done an introduction, but I thought this was a good place to start seeing as I am unofficially apart of this thread. I've been a long time lurker and figured it was high time to say hello! Hoot is definitely my inspiration, and made my first con a day to always remember!
Jeez Riggs, you blow anymore sunshine up my ass and people are gunna think I am big softie LOL

It was worth every minute to share with a good friend brother. That and was high time we hung out again LOL
Riggs45 liked this
I definitely will brother. Today I wanna add a new picture.
I bought some magnets on eBay for the truck. Yeah I know... its a grey truck, not white and they aren't vinyl graphics;
But I don't give a shit.

I like to think of myself and my GB friends I dress up with as the GB: Plan B team lol
"When all else fails, and even the boys in grey fail.... Who Ya Gonna Call?" ;)

I know they aren't the right size either but meh... Im a happy monkey anyhow :
Apparently she is too :)
Hoot wrote: But I don't give a shit.
Hellz yeah damn the man!

I have the same attitude about all my gear and uniform stuff. As long as your stuff looks cool to you and makes you happy, that's all that matters.

I have a Nissan Frontier truck with a roof rack. Which is screaming for some mobile lab gear one of these days. But I think I'll be like you and grab a no ghost before Halloween this year.
Got some stuff framed today:

I did the collage with Harold Ramis' quote as I've seen a few people here do. I felt it would be a good layout and collage of photos with my friends. That quote has never held as much as it has with them.
Great thread Hoot! Everything about it...

EDIT: (I thought I'd add this in there) Especially the HOOT words! They get colorful ^^
Hoot liked this
By Hoot
Grimmy GB wrote:Great thread Hoot! Everything about it...

EDIT: (I thought I'd add this in there) Especially the HOOT words! They get colorful ^^
Im an uncouth bastard. I know it lol
Grimmy GB liked this
Huh... Kinda left this thread dormant didn't I?
Recently bought some new kit. First up....Corocoran 995's. They fit quite well - need some definite insoles though. My feet take a pounding.

Also - decided it was time to upgrade my hose connector to one from the Shop here (which is one of Crix's mad scientist creations I do believe) to upgrade over my MMM connector.

I'll get some pictures in to show the upgrades when I can. I plan on doing the Mag Safe connector to the crix connector.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]