This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Naptime
I blame all of you for this. Your creativity, your artistry & your craftsmanship. At first I was content with having a leg hose for my uniform. But nooooo. Seeing all of you with your fancy doo dads & lovingly created props (& a little urging & support from my pals Grimmy GB & Phillbarron) I decided to try & make my own Gizmo. So, here it is: Image
Full disclosure, I didn't realize until after I had glued the white circuit boards on that they were the wrong orientation. Ditto for the smaller Sanyo boards. I'll live tho.
Grimmy GB, jackdoud, Glenn Frederick and 1 others liked this
By Grimmy GB
DUDE! I was wondering when you were going to make one and when you said you finished it (without a thread), that's open season!
You did a FANTASTIC job man! The way I see it with the circuits is that all of your builds have been custom and artistically so. I think it looks amazing that way. Glad to see that you did it AND lit it up!
Naptime liked this
By Naptime
Aw, thanks Grimmy! I was inspired by your awesome build. I ended up using an older thread as a guide for my build. I think Jackdoud had a link to a 501st member's site, hence the "vintage" (re: less screen accurate) look of my Gizmo. I have to admit, it was pretty fun to build. Thanks for the push! Now all I need is a holster.
Grimmy GB liked this
By Grimmy GB
Naptime wrote:Aw, thanks Grimmy! I was inspired by your awesome build.
That's overly humbling, and I appreciate it!
;) Once you have this thing holstered in a tape measure holster and mounted, I require more pictures. K. Thanks. Bai. :D
I've been enjoying the hell outta your builds and get pretty jealous honestly!
Naptime liked this
By Naptime
Because I'm avoiding working on my bumper, here's a few pics of my Gizmo build in progress: Image the pens I sacrificed to make my faux Nixie tubes.
Image the Halloween lights I cannibalized to light up said tubes.
Image the Jarius pdf I used to create the circuit board (thanks!)
Image the bandsaw I was allowed to use at The Citadel Theatre in Edmonton while I was doing a show there!
Image the nixie shelf & fake chips made from sintra (a pvc type material)
Image putting the parts together at home!
Grimmy GB, Nicholszz liked this
By Naptime
Thanks Jay! I actually didn't decide to build my gizmo until after I met you and your crew. Seeing you guys decked out in all your sweet gear made me decide to "up my game" a bit more. Plus, it gave me something to do while in Edmonton and was small enough that I could fit in my suitcase for the flight back home.
Dude that is 1 sweet Gizmo. I had to do a double take because I honestly thought it was a Spongeface kit when I first started reading this thread. Man you are way talented. Respect!!!
Naptime liked this
By Naptime
Thanks for the props, VS! But I'm really just standing in the shoulders of giants - just Putin' my spin on a few things here and there. Still, I'll take the praise! [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]