This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By ROOKIEgarcia22
So the idea of building props started in the summer of 2009. I had just finished playing GBTVG on my PS2, and i decided that I wanted to be a Ghostbuster for Halloween.

Me and my Dad did research, looking on this website and other websites. My Dad is very good with tools and was (and is) a carpenter.

I did more research than he did :roll:, and we almost bought a studios creation vacuum formed shell, but opted to scratch build everything.

The end result was FAR from accurate, but I kept it to myself because I love my Dad, and it was some of the best father son time Ive had with him. :) so i didnt really care that it was inaccurate. ;)

Chubby little 'ol me 2009

In the summer of 2011, i decide I wanted to be a Ghostbuster again, this time i wanted it to be more accurate, but failed. I ended up taking off the colored tubing and did some other things...
jackdoud liked this
By ROOKIEgarcia22
Fast Forward to November 2014. I wanted to a do competition on Youtube that a web series called Film Riot does. The competition is called a "Monday Challenge" and this time, the challenge was to recreate a movie scene.

So i decided i wanted to do the hallway scenes from Ghostbusters, specifically the scene where Venkman gets slimed. Well one thing led to another, and I was unable to make the scene before the 26 (Dec.)

So me and my friend decided we would make a Ghostbusters short film for the school's film festival since i started to make my old pack slightly more accurate.

The pack after it was taken out of my garage

I took off most of the other stuff and l moved around the stuff I thought looked okay. (I wanted to keep some of the original parts.)

The new Cyclotron without the N-Filter

The new Iron Arm with the Powercell attached which is made out of carboard and Legos.

jackdoud liked this
By ROOKIEgarcia22
Bonus:

Since I didnt want to make a full proton pack for Venkman's slimed scene, so I decided to make a stunt pack out of a piece of carboard and a few boxes. I'll probably add more to the back, but it will mainly be for someone that is facing the camera.

Also, I wanted to throw in a bunch of easter eggs, so i decided to make a Tainted Love Pack

It is much smaller than this pack as you can see, but i dont really care, as long as it looks good.

jackdoud liked this
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Apparently there are rumours of another announce[…]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]