Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
Ghostbusters West Coast: One Froggy Halloween
October 31, 2014--Timeline Year Thirty-Two
It's Halloween, which is seldom a quiet time for any Ghostbusters franchise, and this year is no exception for the West Coast office. A literature professor with personal ties to one of their own is being stalked by a froglike monster. Can they save him before he croaks?

Features the GBOT/Ectozone continuity debut of an IDW character:
This Post Contains Spoilers
Ghostbusters Apocrypha: Get Real, The Missing Scene
Apocrypha Era Two
We didn't get a scene like this in IDW's Ghostbusters Get Real, but we get it here. Yeah, longtime readers can probably guess what it's about.

It's a short piece that percolated into my mind over the course of the crossover, and was insanely easy to write. Since it's Apocrypha, I didn't bother with beta reading--so everybody gets surprised by it at once!
Valentine's Day 2016 has had a bit of a mystique in Ghosthead circles since 1989's Ghostbusters 2, when a guest on Venkman's public access show "World of the Psychic" pegged that date as "The End of the World" (in contrast to another guest, who'd basically had a semi-accurate guess of New Year's Eve that year. Because Vigo sure did his best on that one.)

So...is there anything to it?

Turns out, in the Ectozone/GBOT universe anyway, yes...

Extreme Ghostbusters: The End Of The World!
February 14, 2016--Timeline Year Thirty-Four
In a dark room, an old prophesy is about to come to pass.

But wait, that's not all!

In last year's conclusion to "Enlightenment" we saw Ray Stantz and Liz Hawthorne becoming a couple. But there's still a lot to be told on the way to GB202x member Eric Stantz's origin story, so here's the next step...

Ghostbusters: Love Songs--Please
October, 1994--Timeline Year Twelve
Dragonsfall is safe. Liz is back on Earth. Where do she and Ray go from here?

Longtime readers can make some guesses, but let's just see how it happened.

More to come, assuming we really don't have the End of the World today...
In The News
August 2016--Timeline Year Thirty-Four
Announcing the establishment of the Spengler Institute, a partnership of GBI with some surprising collaborators. Plus a familiar face enters the 2017 New York Mayoral race.
This Post Contains Spoilers
HauntedWallflower liked this
Extreme Ghostbusters: Coda and Terchi's Extreme Adventure, Part One
March 1998--Timeline Year Sixteen
A routine day at Ghostbusters Central; Janine is looking at wedding dresses; Ray is welcoming his wife and son to New York City; and the Extreme Ghostbusters get a call about hairy-footed kids materializing in Queens.
Okay, maybe it's not so routine.

This story is a follow-up to Hearts In Eclipse; EGBFan requested I do more with Coda and Terchi from Enlightenment, and I thought of an idea; I'd always meant to get back to some of the ideas I'd left dangling in "Hearts In Eclipse", combine that with an idea for a couple of cute scenes (one of which I expect to play very well with my audience) and, well, it just seemed to fall together.
Ghostbusters: Love Songs--Magic
January 1995--Timeline Year Thirteen
Ray and Liz arrive in England, where Liz was trained as a wizard. What if her Aunt Tegan doesn't approve? And why is there a skunk in Ray's room?
-----
I realize it's been a while since my last story. October and November of last year dropped emotional atom bombs on both the personal and the macro scales, and for a long time telling silly stories about silly imaginary people just didn't seem worth doing. I think I'm better now.

Thanks everybody for their patience
Proton Props UK

A handful? Really? Good luck with your wait, I ho[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]