This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
I'm a recent addition to the Columbus Ohio Ghostbusters and I wanted to share the first build that I've been a part of- the Belt Gizmo! Our plan was to make 10 Belt Gizmos for our group. We started pretty late in the day as we had been at a Sensory Friendly Comic Book Reading at a local Comic Book shop- so I think we were a little ambitious in thinking we would get them all done today.

Boxes of tools, led's, wires, decals...

The basic example of how the lights are going to work and light up by our GB Brian. We had to make the last LED a green one so it wont be screen accurate; but the buyer he gets them from changed the voltage on the red ones and they kept burning up. For a first gizmo and my first ever prop build.. I wont be too mad that it's not 100% screen accurate.

The holsters that we have aren't 100% screen accurate either. There's a strap on them that we had to cut which leaves a buckle on the front of them that some people might not like- the plan I have for mine is to just snap on a GB button with the no ghost logo.

A little bit of fan fare for you guys. Our group has I think 3 cars. And we have started talks about turning my car into an Ecto as well.

Measuring out hte pen end caps. We cut them at 1" 1/8. You can see Brian's first pack on the table beside the example plank.

So many pens. Good think I reminded these guys we can RECYCLE THEM. :D

Jon cutting the plastic we are using as the motherboards. We printed decals- I'll find and link the guy who originally provided the decals as well to give credit once I find it.

Jeff cutting all the plastic for us!

This is about as far as we made it that day just because of how many packs we were doing. It's starting to look good!

Brian starting to measure out the wire before we realized we were out of time!
I can't wait to see the progress on this project. I've built three scratch gizmos in my time, but it's cool seeing so many made at once.

Keep up the good work!
ieatmousetraps liked this
Well, we FINALLY got around to having a day two. Not much got done though. We spent too much time enjoying hot dogs and scoping out things for my roof rack- whoops.

Here's some new pictures though. And my son took some video of me hot gluing some stuff. Haha.

https://www.facebook.com/79758562363525 ... =1&theater

^^^ The only guy in our group going for 100% screen accuracy. He was pretty quiet all day, understandably.

Oh- and I bought this kick butt hat the other day off of a guy who makes beaded things. He was super excited to do a Ghostbuster design for me.

You can check out the video and find the guy I bought the hat off of at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mousey-C ... 5623635257
I'll fix this over the next couple of days. Not sure why they are broken.
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]