For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
I'm actually on board with this project, and I designed the model sheets for the 4 Ghostbusters and Janine:

http://tdotbabs.deviantart.com/art/Real ... -524707172:blush:
http://tdotbabs.deviantart.com/art/Real ... -524706394:whatever:
http://tdotbabs.deviantart.com/art/Real ... -524705968:sigh:
http://tdotbabs.deviantart.com/art/Real ... -524705968:eyeroll:

And of course, my main little pal and favourite cartoon character ever:
http://tdotbabs.deviantart.com/art/Real ... -523086563:cool::cool::cool:

And because I know this is going to come up, no Peter never sported an earring in the show. That was my own little personal touch that I always incorporate whenever I draw him, so I stuck it on him in the model sheet. Not sure if Zim will pierce Peter's ear in the CGI version or not since he doesn't have an earring in the cartoon, but I stated that the earring is of course optional so it's up to him if he wants to include it or not. :)
The characters are coming along well - will post them soon. And sorry, Peter will stay original - no earing :)
A big thanks toTDotBabs for the character sheet work.

In the mean time, here is an update of the ghostbusters office ! Check the higher res on facebook.

Kingpin liked this
zimanimation wrote:The characters are coming along well - will post them soon. And sorry, Peter will stay original - no earing :)

In the mean time, here is an update of the ghostbusters office ! Check the higher res on facebook.

It's all good. The earring is more or less my little signature anyway. :cool:

And the office looks amazing!! It's very cozy and I LOVE the lighting. it looks too pretty for a rambunctious thing like Peter to be turned loose in. Can I live there instead? ;)
Kingpin liked this
zimanimation wrote:The characters are coming along well - will post them soon. And sorry, Peter will stay original - no earing :)

Looking good so far. The section to the right of the image (part that features a door leading into the area behind Peter's Office), is that complete or still being worked on?

Only other thing that stands out to me is that the floor-to-waist panelling (visible by the coatstand) should actually be tile, rather than wood panels.
Kingpin wrote:
Looking good so far. The section to the right of the image (part that features a door leading into the area behind Peter's Office), is that complete or still being worked on?

Only other thing that stands out to me is that the floor-to-waist panelling (visible by the coatstand) should actually be tile, rather than wood panels.
It looks like wood paneling to me. Besides, I like the paneling myself. It's cozy. :cool:
Kingpin wrote: Looking good so far. The section to the right of the image (part that features a door leading into the area behind Peter's Office), is that complete or still being worked on?

Its pretty much complete, except for few items on peters desk (coffe mug, newspaper) and maybe some stationery item?

The paneling, I think is wood from a bunch of screens I referenced from various show episodes ( to be honest, the office details vary from episode and shot)

Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming.
Presenting Peter Venkman !!

This is our first Lighting / Material test and our first character head.
Its a tough juggle. These characters are cartoony / semi realistic in their style. We are trying to stay true to how they look and chose to go with a disney/pixar 3d chatacter style look.

Kingpin liked this
zimanimation wrote:Presenting Peter Venkman !!

Its a tough juggle. These characters are cartoony / semi realistic in their style. We are trying to stay true to how they look and chose to go with a disney/pixar 3d chatacter style look.

Zim, he looks adorable, and he looks just like my drawing style! I could cry! :D

Only thing is that his eyes are supposed to be green, but psh, that's a minor thing. And I LOVE the Disneyish look you gave him!! It's perfect for him!! I can't wai tto see him in action!!!!
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
zimanimation wrote:Presenting Peter Venkman !!

Looking pretty good. :) Can't wait to see how the other Ghostbusters look.
zimanimation wrote:Does anyone know the physical location of the alarm bell that rings after Janine presses the button? In the real ghostbusters intro?

I am thinking of showing the flashing light illuminating scenes such as when egon/winston drop down the pole and run towards the car.
devilmanozzy said to try around 4 min 17 seconds into "Troll Bridge." Upon review, this scene indicates there's at least two of them in the Firehouse: one in the sleeping quarters above the doorway a little to the left/right depending on POV and one in the kitchen above the refrigerator.

Here's a grab of the one in the sleeping quarters.
The most frequently seen location, as I recall, is on the front wall of the Firehouse, to the left of the doors, between the first and second floors (you can see it in this production drawing from Extreme Ghostbusters: link - XGB utilised the original production drawings from RGB, so the location should be identical between the two)
Kingpin wrote:The most frequently seen location, as I recall, is on the front wall of the Firehouse, to the left of the doors, between the first and second floors (you can see it in this production drawing from Extreme Ghostbusters: link - XGB utilised the original production drawings from RGB, so the location should be identical between the two)
Thanks Kingpin - thats perfect !

The "likely" location of the alarm bell in the Intro. Found in episodes "Baby Spookums"(Timestamp 17:55) and "It's a Jungle Out There"(Timestamp 8:17). Yes there are other alarm bells in the firestation as I noted to Mrmichaelt , and there are other episodes showing this alarm bell seen here, but the point was finding the one seen in the intro.
Kingpin wrote:The most frequently seen location, as I recall, is on the front wall of the Firehouse, to the left of the doors, between the first and second floors (you can see it in this production drawing from Extreme Ghostbusters: link - XGB utilised the original production drawings from RGB, so the location should be identical between the two)
Oddly enough, they have flipped the alarm horizontal in Extreme Ghostbusters.
Zim, I love that you're allowing fan input & your attention to detail; like the color of the sky in that shot with the firehouse. RGB's background art played such an intergral role in the overall tone & atmosphere of the show. That "Dusk Blue-Purple" is a perfect match! Keep up the good work & thanks for keeping us updated; can't wait to see the finished product.
Any updates on this? It looks great so far from the screen shots.
I know these things take time and was just curious. :cool:
PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]