By gold333
I'm still trying to figure out the difference between a Mark I and Mark II muon trap as described in the novelization.
By fritts
I was playing the game and I noticed the differences and although it isn't to much it's still different kind of I guess the markIII. I'm buying my first pack then I'm going to be building my next pack (different than anything official) I guess after that I'll go mark 1 of everything works out with my proto pack.
This year I'm really going to do it, I've had the Kenner pack now I want the "real deal".
If you build it I'd like to see it lol. Do you take orders for building in case my proto pack doesn't work out? I'll post a pic of my design I did in Photoshop later.
By godspeed13
My build was the pack from the start of the game .
At least I think this is the version you mean.
though some features were left out such as the roating lights on the gun next to to bargraph since there just isn't enough room.
Though sadly I have this pack on ebay now I can say I loved building it and the features from the game were fun to add. A lot of people already add the vent feature to their packs just not the additional side lights and vent nozzle on the crankbox.
Its a fun built just some of the parts to do it can be expensive.

By pyhasanon
fritts wrote:How come no one has made a video game pack? I'm not talking about the version by the end of the game I'm talking about at the start of it. I was looking at it and a few differences would be the steam valve and the additional blinking lights. Has anyone attempted this yet?
Check out Charles Fincher's pack (GBFans member "Sephiroth")...
Sephiroth liked this
By Sephiroth
fritts wrote:How come no one has made a video game pack? I'm not talking about the version by the end of the game I'm talking about at the start of it. I was looking at it and a few differences would be the steam valve and the additional blinking lights. Has anyone attempted this yet?
My father and I buit a stage-1 TVG Pack that features the upper crank box vent andlower cycloton/N-filter vent, has the right-side LED light array and also bumper extension. I prefer the stage-1 set up over more crowded stages of the TVG pack seen as you progress through the game.

Here's a link to a FB video of it in action:

https://www.facebook.com/cffincher/vide ... =2&theater

Some pics (courtesy of Phil Yee Hasanon):

pyhasanon liked this
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]