Seeing your work with slime makes me want to get 1 more uniform just to slime it.
thanks guys

this one has actually come out a bit dark for my taste... the purple slime looks great on its own and on khaki suits, but over the charcoal suit it's nearly black in place :(

might have to rejig my slime formula and get a new grey suit to dye up
methos2523 wrote:thanks guys

this one has actually come out a bit dark for my taste... the purple slime looks great on its own and on khaki suits, but over the charcoal suit it's nearly black in place :(

might have to rejig my slime formula and get a new grey suit to dye up
Maybe its because of the flash from your camera, but it looks noticeably pink in your picture.
Ok, it does look darker in the picture where you're wearing it as opposed to the other picture you posted.

But I was just thinking since you're trying to slime a darker suit now, no matter how bright you get the slime before application how bright will it actually look after application?
Nice
Well, who wouldn't want a tribble with them at all times to cuddle when a bust gets scary? ;)

I've lost track of how many uniforms you must be getting through now.
Well I dyed the Red Kap tan coveralls using RIT teal dye but I afraid my results have come out a lovely shade of green with only the white inside lining coming out the correct teal color. Got it hanging out to dry but unless the colors lighten I have a new pair of green coveralls instead of teal. I had aquamarine RIT but thought it would be too light. Lesson possibly learned. This also may lead to a custom pair of coveralls if the colors don't come out right. Yours came out spot on though. Jealous of course. Back to the drawing board I guess.
I stand corrected. They did come out teal though not as light as yours.

Wow this looks amazing! I really enjoyed reading […]

Honestly, I don’t think there is damage from[…]

Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]