By Jin
Hello peepz,

So first timer on this, never did anything like this before!
I am using Stefan otto's plans, and will be using wood, pvc and cardboard.
My main concern is when i build it how i will insert the electronics. I have seen many pictures where the pack is like a removable shell wich can be removeved from the motherboard. Is this the best way to go?
And about the electronics, my only source is the GBfans shop. And this is where i am totally stuck. This is almost chineze to me :D i know i will need the cyclotron and powercell set and the protonlight kit, the battery and thats about all i know... i want an original sound set(GB1), although i loved the game, i dont need its sounds. What i do want to do, is to be able to play the soundtrack songs and have an overall loud volume!

So thats it, a lot i know!

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help me with this project!

Jin
I think the shell is just easier, you can look at the studio creations shell for an affordable version that requires some extra work. I've seen some really nice fiberglass shells around as well, like the pcchrisbosh1 shell but they're more expensive. The rest can be done out of pvc for the most part. It really comes down on how you want your pack, it can be done in all sorts of different ways and everyone's is a little bit different just like the guys packs in the movies had little touches that set them apart. Good luck on the build!
Jin liked this
hello again,

i have another question, what is the absolute best electronics and sound system? is it the one from gbfans or are there better options? the reason i ask is because gbfans will have the system in stock in approx 5 months so i was just curieus if i can speed up my build without losing any quality on the electronics and sounds!

thnx!

Jin
Best if often decided by what fits your needs.

Want all the bells and whistles including TVG, add-ons and plug and play functionality. Then yeah GBFans kit is the best
Jin liked this
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]