Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By d_osborn
The Lego trap looking thing goes along with what I've heard the traps look like in the film... more of a cylinder, beer can looking thing that opens on the end. Also, could the transparent turquoise thing be a trap full of slime? Maybe these things have are partially transparent, not unlike the ooze canisters in TMNT?
By J10kmn
Pop! Figures for GB2016

Fabrikation Stay Puft

Funko’s MyMoji Series
By Cory Levy
I wanna know who/what the baddie is. Maybe their version of the Library Ghost or Slimer i.e. the first one they see/capture?
By Kingpin
The creepy ghost vinyl pop is named
This Post Contains Spoilers
in the support material, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was the ghost
It also looks like the
By J10kmn

Mystery Box for the original movies.

EDIT: (To actually add to the conversation)
Kingpin wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if
Last edited by Kingpin on February 14th, 2016, 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.Reason: Added spoiler tags
By J10kmn
EDIT: Double Post. I can't forum apparently. Sorry.
Last edited by J10kmn on February 14th, 2016, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By skankerzero
Hmm. Stay Puft looks like he has seams and stretchmarks like a Thanksgiving Day balloon.

Also, this should prove to all the people that were worried about a reboot killing all merch for the original movies that it was an irrational concern.

And man, if that 'no ghost' ghost isn't a direct homage to RGB, I don't know what is.
zeta otaku, SpaceBallz liked this
By J10kmn
skankerzero wrote:Hmm. Stay Puft looks like he has seams and stretchmarks like a Thanksgiving Day balloon.

Also, this should prove to all the people that were worried about a reboot killing all merch for the original movies that it was an irrational concern.

And man, if that 'no ghost' ghost isn't a direct homage to RGB, I don't know what is.
I hadn't noticed the seams and stretchmarks. That would be an interesting way to bring him back. A possessed holiday balloon. Though I can also see it being a throwaway joke to the original similar to the firehouse. Balloon gets possessed, seems like a big deal, one proton blast pops the balloon, not a big deal, etc.
By Kingpin
J10kmn wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if
I'm thinking that as well.
By d_osborn
Alphagaia wrote:Wasn't Rowan the name of the big bad in the outline? I kinda remember the name.
I seem to remember the name popping up earlier, as well.
By J10kmn
Cory Levy wrote:Woah, that Red Daemon thing looks like a killer big bad. I dig it.
A better shot of the figure:
Kingpin wrote:
J10kmn wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if
I'm thinking that as well.
Not really an issue but an observation is the design between the two are so DRASTICALLY different almost to the point it feels odd that they're both in the same movie.
By Alphagaia
GabOchoa wrote:I have a feeling that
Could be. How do you strike fear? Use their own design against them.
By DarkSpectre
Huh, red winged demon.... Charles Dance is in the cast.... that's coincidental.... J10kmn's observation is interesting. You look at Fatso (I'm not calling it Rowan) and the demon thing they do look like they belong in different films unless the demon is the "True Form" of Fatso. Which is still weird. It would be like Casper suddenly turning into Smaug
By DarkSpectre
My wife just texted me and asked why all the classic stuff being released is chintzy, junky stuff like back scratchers and novelty sunglasses. I looked more at what's being released and yeah there's a pretty big divide in terms of quality items. The reboot is getting action figures and redesigned Lego sets and cosplay items. But don't worry classic fans you wont have an itchy back and oh look how cute these emoji things are. I mean we've just recently within the past few years after 30 years gotten movie likeness figures and cosplay items (Matty Stuff, DST) but now it's looking like the classic stuff is being downgraded to crap you find at a gas station or a gift shop.
ProtonPack83 liked this
By Jangonate
DarkSpectre wrote:My wife just texted me and asked why all the classic stuff being released is chintzy, junky stuff like back scratchers and novelty sunglasses. I looked more at what's being released and yeah there's a pretty big divide in terms of quality items. The reboot is getting action figures and redesigned Lego sets and cosplay items. But don't worry classic fans you wont have an itchy back and oh look how cute these emoji things are. I mean we've just recently within the past few years after 30 years gotten movie likeness figures and cosplay items (Matty Stuff, DST) but now it's looking like the classic stuff is being downgraded to crap you find at a gas station or a gift shop.
But Neca 1/4 scale Slimer and Stay Puft, Vinimates, GB Monopoly, and Diamond Selects line up for the rest of the year and a sweet diorama (GB 2 mentioned before reboot figs). Plus they just started the year with one of coolest Lego sets ever. Yeah, if you ignore all of those awesome things your point is valid, but, really, Reboot GB had a smaller showing.
twmedford23 liked this
By DarkSpectre
Well we all can't be fortunate enough to be there in person, so just based on pic evidence, I'm talking about going forward, Nate, not what we already have.

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]