I like the displays! Using arduino uno or mega? Did you think about putting the display on a loop within the program. Set it for a minute or 2 pause then have it go back to beginning and cycle again? Think personally it would be cool. Always have something going on that way attention keeps getting drawn to it.
ghostbusters of southern california's facebook has some pics from somewhere with the faradays cage off, it gives you a good look at the "guts". Have you started the neutrino wand? I've spent the last two days modeling it out in CAD, got a little ways to go though. Would you be willing to share files?
PattyTolen wrote:So I just bit the bullet and picked up a Dremel 3d printer. Any tips for a beginner?
Print a bunch of small items and tweak the settings...small changes to the setting and getting things calibrated can make a big difference.
I think the first week I printed nothing but addons for the 3d printer. ;)
PattyTolen, Azgbfan liked this
I know there are a few members who are selling their versions for over $120. I personally, since this is more of an experiment for me, I am just going to go with a standard piece of aluminum from my local metal shop. I happen to have a friend who is a welder and he has a break that he can use to bend the bottom for me. I plan to drill the holes I would need to help attach items as I go along. After the movie, I might upgrade, but it is not super priority for me.

Others have tried thick acrylic sheets. To be honest, the plastic sheets are lighter, but more expensive depending on the variables (clear/color/thickness). The trade off is, you could bend the bottom on your own. While metal, though cheaper at a wholesaler, it would be best to find a break to make those clean bends. Just like the legacy packs, depending on your budget and the quality you want, that will determine the direction of your project. Hope this helps.

:love:
GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]