So the good news I think I found the Hose Reel at work!

The bad news..there is not a single makers mark, item number, made by, or bar code on it ....just nothing. I know we order heavily (but not exclusively) from Grainger and McMaster Carr and the building has been around for less than 20 years so it is not that old. I did do a quick search of the sites to no avail so it may be a discontinued model. Hope this helps though.
By Kingpin
It's very close Ryan, and would make for a good alternative if we can't ID the specific one. What makes me think it's not quite the same one, is the depth of the rim of the larger circular section of the cone with the crank handle, when compared with the same section on the Ecto-1 reel. Another part that looks different, is where the metal bar passes through the cone without the handle, there appears to be a fitting surrounding the metal tube that's absent on the one you've found.

Edit: Could this be it?

One ebay auction lists it as a "ATE Tools 3/8" X 30 Ft Mountable Rubber Air Hose Reel".
By Boomerjinks
After hearing the little blip during the international trailer and even more of it in the Slime City footage, I messaged Feig about the new siren sound effect a few weeks back, he replied saying he would see what he could do. A week later he mentioned that we will be getting a file closer to the release of the movie.
By Nassik
groschopf wrote:Looks like we can finally read those bumper stickers thanks to Al Roker.

"DANGER: DO NOT FOLLOW" and "ALWAYS ON DUTY: KEEP BACK"

And the main rear decal:
Kingpin liked this
By gold333
drcaron wrote:Did anyone find out what ares the two yellow bottle with black handle on the left side of the blue megaphone

Thank you

Martin
Positive & negative polarised spectral foam detectors :)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41151
Kingpin wrote:It's very close Ryan, and would make for a good alternative if we can't ID the specific one. What makes me think it's not quite the same one, is the depth of the rim of the larger circular section of the cone with the crank handle, when compared with the same section on the Ecto-1 reel. Another part that looks different, is where the metal bar passes through the cone without the handle, there appears to be a fitting surrounding the metal tube that's absent on the one you've found.

Edit: Could this be it?

One ebay auction lists it as a "ATE Tools 3/8" X 30 Ft Mountable Rubber Air Hose Reel".
You're right, that one looks much closer (if not the exact one) you can even see the shape of the through hole matches and the black band holding the hose is there too. Sorry I slacked on the details on this one, I had just seen it at work I knew it looked close so I posted. Great find!
Boomerjinks wrote:After hearing the little blip during the international trailer and even more of it in the Slime City footage, I messaged Feig about the new siren sound effect a few weeks back, he replied saying he would see what he could do. A week later he mentioned that we will be getting a file closer to the release of the movie.
How cool is that! I love Feig I hope it as detailed as possible, I wonder if he will do the same for the other equipment?
By Kingpin
Ryan The Ghostbuster wrote:Sorry I slacked on the details on this one, I had just seen it at work I knew it looked close so I posted.
You're too hard on yourself Ryan, yours was the first major lead we'd had. :)
By drcaron
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I find the two yellow tube are from battery lantern model is from .
Rayovac Sportsman 300 Lumen 8D Twin Tube Fluorescent Lantern (SP8DTP4)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00005M283/ref ... bs_dp_ss_1

Martin
Troy liked this
By Kingpin
You're on fire, Martin. How on Earth did you manage to identify it given how much they'd modified it? :)

That's awesome, we might now have enough to start assembling a parts guide.
By montclaire
I think the "property master" may have been pulling your leg. Railroads did use strobes, mainly in the 70s but on diesel engines, nothing like what Winston encountered in the tunnel. The guts look to be from a wolo 3600-A lamp, and my best guess is that the base is probably custom billet with a vac formed dome.
By tommyb345
The large tank is a brushed Luxfer scuba tank with a black handle that comes separately. I'm still looking into the exact size of tank used. So far I'm guessing 80 cubic foot.

By tommyb345
Just emailed Luxfer directly and turns out that the large side tank is not a scuba tank.
Here's her response:

"Our model is C050 It's a 50# C02 cylinder, that is normally used as a beverage cylinder."
By Boomerjinks
Here is the official reboot Ecto siren for anyone who is interested. I started bugging Paul Feig via twitter back in March and eventually, after monthly emails and pestering, he was kind enough to ask the sound designer to put together a looped mp3 for us!

http://moviecarposters.com/DenverGhostb ... enLoop.mp3
zeta otaku, Libtechinit liked this
By tommyb345
And these are defiantly Ashcroft gauges and I'm betting that the two on the forklift propane tank are as well. Now to identify them, any takers?

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]