Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Well on the original Soundtrack My favorites are The Ghostbusters Theme of course both lyric and instrumental versions. I Love IT'S GONNA BE A HOT TIME TONIGHT and MAGIC. Both those songs have beats that just make me smile. I also like SAVIN THE DAY for the reason mentioned earlier.

On the Second sound track I loved FLIP CITY and PROMISED LAND. It's a shame that PROMISED LAND did not make it into the actual movie, but it is on the sound track.

In the Cartoon Soundtrack my favorites are DRIVING ME CRAZY, THE BOOGIEMAN, HOMETOWN HERO and REMEMBER HOME. I also liked LOVE ON THE STREET TONIGHT. It appeared in Banshee Bake a Cherry Pie in the series, but didn't make it in the soundtrack. :):):)
brad84 liked this
I like them all both movies and tv show's! But one song that stuck in my head was The Run Dmc Ghostbusters theme! I think because me and my friends liked 80's rap and we scratched a lot records lol! :vinzclortho:
chcherrymilk wrote:I still dig 'On Our Own' by Bobby Brown, 'Flip City' by Glenn Frey and obviously Ray Parker Jr's Ghostbusters. Oh and Magic from the first movie. I don't have just one favourite.

Definitely all of those are my faves. To add: Savin' the Day (Alessi Bros.) & In the Name of Love (Thompson Twins). Oh, yeah! Some new wave goodness happenin' there.
vigo_the_butch wrote:I remember the time
I visited the grave
You would be refering to Ghostbusters by Run DMC. Listen to the full version. It's great.
Heroic35 wrote:Speaking of songs, does Bobby Brown's "We're Back" remind anyone else of Sonic the Hedgehog on the Genesis?

Go ahead and listen to it, I'll wait.
Yeah, I believe its from the Mystic Cave Zone levels in Sonic 2...

GB1
Savin' The Day - Its just cool
Magic - Just for the end part
Hot Night

GB2
Ghostbuster by Run DMC
Flesh and Blood
Flip City
Spirit
Higher and Higher by Howard Huntsberry

I have a playlist on my iPod with just music from Ghostbusters that I use when I'm at the gym. My workouts are that much easier when those songs come on.
Honestly, it's hard to choose; each of the songs are great in their own right. ^_^
"Ghostbusters, ghostbusters, spirits in the night/
Ghostbusters, ghostbusters, somethin' here ain't right/
Ghostbusters, ghostbusters, makes you wanna scream/
Ghostbusters, ghostbusters, get a ghostbustin' machine!"

Alex
"Flip City," I like how it references the theme of negativity run amok in the movie, it's not just a rockin place filler. That "She used to want me," part doesn't really fit, but I guess you can't have a pop song without making it about a girl and guy somehow, lol.

Also "I Can Wait Forever." In a weird way it reminds me of Peter and Dana's relationship, the whole "I know it's worth it all to spend my life alone, with you." I honestly can't really picture them ever really marrying and settling down. Their love feels more like the classic "They can never be together, but they will always be together."
JurorNo.2 wrote:Also "I Can Wait Forever." In a weird way it reminds me of Peter and Dana's relationship, the whole "I know it's worth it all to spend my life alone, with you." I honestly can't really picture them ever really marrying and settling down. Their love feels more like the classic "They can never be together, but they will always be together."
What's funny, is that because of so much Editorial Interference and other bullshit over the years, I started to associate it with Egon and Janine. I even had it played at their wedding in a fan fic.

But I admit, that's an interesting thought with Venkman and Dana, too.
JurorNo.2 liked this
Fritz wrote:
JurorNo.2 wrote:Also "I Can Wait Forever." In a weird way it reminds me of Peter and Dana's relationship, the whole "I know it's worth it all to spend my life alone, with you." I honestly can't really picture them ever really marrying and settling down. Their love feels more like the classic "They can never be together, but they will always be together."
What's funny, is that because of so much Editorial Interference and other bullshit over the years, I started to associate it with Egon and Janine. I even had it played at their wedding in a fan fic.

But I admit, that's an interesting thought with Venkman and Dana, too.
Ooo, nice, that's a great point, I hadn't put that together. I guess either way, it's one thing I like about GB I and II, they did try to put a semi realistic face on adult relationships. They're beautiful, but they're complicated and don't always have clear cut happy endings.

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]