Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but, man, this stuff is expensive...

https://www.ronherman.com/category/Shop ... S-SHOP-ALL
In their defense, it is Monster branded, which normally sells at that price, and are usually worth the quality of the price... However, those white wireless ones for $500?!? No thank you...
I wanted the white golfer hat with the red stripe, but it's sold out, apparently...
Oh, thanks for the heads up on the stock change, the hat I wanted was back on for pre-order! Sweet!
They also have Fila shoes that looked cool, but they're not for sale online (well, at least not on Ron Herman), so I'm not sure what their prices looked like for those...
Just ordered a bunch of stuff off the site. guys, to get instant 10% off the final price use the code "HELLORH10" during checkout. I got a few of the 84 shirts and hats. Passed on the flight jacket, just doesn't have anything special for me to get it.
As much as people were complaining about the prices, the good stuff is selling out quick! Was about to pull the trigger on that jacket too... God's way of saying "NO!" LOL!
It's Monster branded... they're not insanely high-end, but they're definitely not basic either...
Got my Khaki Snapback! Love it, looks great, very well built and worth the price...

Kingpin liked this

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]