Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By joeghostbuster

it seems like every few days my local Walmart puts out one more thing :P today I was there and checked and they had some of the Ecto Mini 3 packs... I really like the hot dog cart Slimer, and I didnt have the splitting ghost or the Abby character, so it worked out in my favor. speaking of mini figures, does anyone know if these are still going to come out?

By SpaceBallz
Nope, still didn't see anything at our Wal-Mart or any other stores. We better get Ecto-Cooler...I ain't paying $200 for a can on Ebay.
GBfan77, deadderek liked this
By below_radar_00
pyhasanon wrote:I soooo want a stress ball Slimer... The closest store to me (a Walmart) only had the Classic Ecto 2-packs and, oddly, the new Ghost Trap... I wish I had a Target and TRU closer than an hour away from me...
I was out to buy most of the new stuff but the stress ball was not on my list UNTIL I found one at Walmart last weekend. I picked it up, gave it a squeeze, and was hooked. Haha. They do seem to be rare around my parts though. I've NEVER spotted the Ecto Mini's 3 pack even after 20+ trips to stores and I've only seen the stress ball ghosts once. The good news is that almost every 2016 item is available on TRU's website now, including the stress ball. Here's a link:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... age=search
By Doctor Venkman
Found the 2016 Blind Mini's on my lunch break today. I made sure to not read the code list, as I still wanted to have fun and be surprised while opening them, but I made sure to not buy any duplicate codes.

Got the whole 2016 set, so that's pretty fun.
By GBfan77
SpaceBallz wrote:Nope, still didn't see anything at our Wal-Mart or any other stores. We better get Ecto-Cooler...I ain't paying $200 for a can on Ebay.
I think Canadian fans are getting screwed. I've seen nothing so far as far as merchandise goes. No figures, nothing. I'm still pissed off about the ecto coolers.
SpaceBallz liked this
By Kingpin
It could be retailers that are further afield (Canada, the U.K. etc) are holding fire on buying the merchandise until they have a better idea of whether the film will be a hit or not (it'd be a lot of stuff to truck/ship in at expense on top of the purchase cost if... if the film ended up a flop.
SpaceBallz liked this
By savintheday
I saw some merch in Target today: The stupid new proton pack, the stupid new Ecto-1, and the stupid Rowan figure. Also, Slimer and Stay Puft plushies that play the Ray Parker song. Hooray for royalties!

However, I am gonna keep an eye out for these:
ImageChoking hazard! That's what I'm talkin' about!

ImageThey remind me of the companion ghosts that came with the Ecto-Plazm(tm) back in the day. I wish I still had those little dudes, they were awesome.
deadderek liked this
By SpaceBallz
I'd take a magnifying glass to Stay-Puft. Then my son will walk up to me and ask me what I'm doing.
savintheday liked this
By Ecto_1X
Doctor Venkman wrote:Found the 2016 Blind Mini's on my lunch break today. I made sure to not read the code list, as I still wanted to have fun and be surprised while opening them, but I made sure to not buy any duplicate codes.

Got the whole 2016 set, so that's pretty fun.
Do you have the code list by chance? I kinda want to see it lol
By below_radar_00
Ecto_1X wrote:Do you have the code list by chance? I kinda want to see it lol
emgamera wrote:Here is a list of codes for the 2016 and the Classic Ecto Minis.
Notes: I found these at Wal-Mart. As with other coded mini blind bags, the codes may vary by store as well as by production run. Therefore, use this guide knowing that your mileage may vary.
These codes are embossed on the back of the package, along the bottom edge, to the left of the seam. They can be awfully hard to read, but if you catch the right light, you can make them out just fine.

The first series of numbers does not seem to mean anything. It's the two letters following the numbers that correlate to each character.

CLASSICS:

07060B AA -- Venkman
06860B AB -- Egon
07060B AC -- Stantz
07060B AD -- Zeddemore
06960B AE -- Slimer (Translucent)
06860B AF -- Terror Dog (Translucent)
07060B AG -- Venkman (Glow)
07060B AH -- Egon (Glow)
07060B AI -- Stantz (Glow)
? AJ -- Zeddemore (Glow)
06860B AK -- Slimer (Solid)
06706B AL -- Terror Dog (Solid)

2016:

07860B AM -- Abby Yates
07860B AN -- Erin Gilbert
07860B AO -- Jillian Holtzman
07760B AP -- Patty Tolan
? AQ -- Kevin
07760B AR -- Slimer
07860B AS -- Running guy in red clothes
07460B AT -- Yellow splitting ghost
07560B AU -- Blue animal ghost
07460B AV -- Yellow bee bug ghost
07460B AW -- Trap ghost
07460B AX -- White female ghost

The two bolded ones are figures I did not find. So I don't know the numbers, and am assuming the letters in sequence. I presume that I missed them because I and J looked alike, and O and Q looked alike.

Having said that, if anyone has an extra Kevin or Glow Winston, I sure would appreciate a PM!

I hope this helps someone out there.

Happy hunting!
Ecto_1X liked this
By pyhasanon
I finally got my Slimers today, 2 of the squeezie ones (one for each kid, otherwise they will fight each other), and my wife got the talking Slimer, which I think my kids are enjoying more than the squeezies, but mostly because their hands are too small to squeeze it properly... They always hand them to me and ask me to squeeze it for them...
By Tyrael
montclaire wrote:So neither the proton pack or the ecto 1 make any sounds? Bummer.
That's fine with me. Gives me something to improve myself.
By SeikoVoiceNote29
pezfueled wrote:Anyone have luck finding the new tShirts?

I been to a few Targets around Pittsburgh, but I've failed.

There are about 5 new GB 2016 shirts including the one with the logo and new ecto at Macy's for $12.99. Designs include slimer, logo, ecto 1 schematic, and stay-puft. They are by a company called Hybrid I believe. I would post pics but not sure how to upload them from phone to message board. Happy shopping! :cool:
By below_radar_00
SeikoVoiceNote29 wrote:
pezfueled wrote:Anyone have luck finding the new tShirts?

I been to a few Targets around Pittsburgh, but I've failed.

There are about 5 new GB 2016 shirts including the one with the logo and new ecto at Macy's for $12.99. Designs include slimer, logo, ecto 1 schematic, and stay-puft. They are by a company called Hybrid I believe. I would post pics but not sure how to upload them from phone to message board. Happy shopping! :cool:

Good looking out! I went to Macys.com and they are all on there in case anyone wants to see them.
By Travis Burrell
SeikoVoiceNote29 wrote:
I would post pics but not sure how to upload them from phone to message board. Happy shopping! :cool:
Join a free account from either Photobucket.com or Imgur.com. Then copy the links of each image into here. Message boards do this mostly to save space on the servers.
By Kingpin
EddieSpenser wrote:Does anyone know if european countries will get anything?
Two friends of mine here in the U.K. have reported seeing Ghostbusters merchandise starting to show up now (specifically Mayhem and one of the Stay Puft figures). Hopefully we'll be seeing them starting to appear across Europe soon.
Alphagaia, EddieSpenser liked this
By SpaceBallz
My Wal-Mart finally got some merch, just the classic figure guys and the mini-mates. No packs or new reboot toys. Weirdly enough, almost all the Peter Venkman toys were sold out already LOL.
By J10kmn
Stopped by Toys'R'Us yesterday just to see. Left with a pack, all the ladies, a stretch tongue Slimer, and (unrelated) a Despicable Me fart gun. The only original film merch they had was an Ecto-1 model kit.

Looking forward to repainting the pack.
Kingpin liked this
By Kingpin
SpaceBallz wrote:Weirdly enough, almost all the Peter Venkman toys were sold out already LOL.
It's not that weird when you learn an anecdote about the Matty run that I read the other day: of the four classic Ghostbusters, Venkman was the only one that sold as expected, the others undersold. People love the V.
J10kmn wrote:Looking forward to repainting the pack.
You planning on lighting yours up?
deadderek liked this
By ecto1matt
I seen a few things at two of the Walmart's here but not at the 3rd. Both places had spots for a lot but only a few actually there. One had two of the guys while the rest were gone. The other store had all 4 new GBs with the subway toy & new Ecto with Slimer inside that you push the front tag to light him up. Also looking at the tags they are supposed to have diecast cars or something.

I got the decal but that is all I could afford for awhile.
By pyhasanon
My kids love the trap, so speak for yourself... and it's pretty well built, it will take a while till my kids destroy them...
below_radar_00, J10kmn liked this
Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?