Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
Looks like the minis will be at San Diego, too. I took this from USA Today.

"The pop-culture extravaganza Comic-Con (July 20-24 in San Diego) always brings lot of cool stuff for fans to buy. Kicking off Mattel's collectibles this year a "Ghostbusters" Light & Sound pack ($24.99) stars minifigures of the female characters from the new film plus the giant ghost Rowan. Paul Jordan "

Kingpin liked this
SeikoVoiceNote29 wrote:Well, if you recall, one of the early GB 2016 featurettes showed designers and actual scientists describing the new packs and their theoretical function side by side a classic GB proton pack seemingly in the shooting soundstages...are we feeling "spoiler"?
It was the "Busting Ghosts with Science" video on the Paranormal Studies Lab site. Given there were some prototype Pack props for the reboot design featured in the video, I'm guessing they just had it there for comparison sake. I also imagine that if it were there for filming a scene with the reboot Ghostbusters sporting the original gear, it'd be in their best interest to not blow the secret by showing a classic Pack.

Again, it's not completely outside the realm of plausibility, but I don't think we'll be seeing the classic Proton Packs being worn by the four new Ghostbusters.
MonaLS liked this
have you found any black ones Cap? I doubt my local Walmart will get anymore minis (unless they sell out again, but I think they sold out the first time is because I bought almost all of them) but I plan on checking Toys R Us next time I'm there (its about an hour away) and I will buy any AL packs I see, if I get any black ones I'll send em your way.
Thanks, Joe!

And now as promised...Terror Dog Skellies.

Not much to look at. Skull, Neck Bone, Ribs and Tail Bone.

As you can see from the picture, I also absconded with an empty Display Box.

The Graphics on the Box bring up the question of the Stone Terror Dogs being the Chase Figures. The only ones depicted are the Black and "Transparent".
Alex Newborn, MonaLS liked this
the terror dog skeletons remind me of something. but i cant place it. was there a cartoon or cgi movie with a dog skeleton character? I also had the chance for an empty display box but passed on it, im trying to thin out my collection, especially larger stuff, and an empty box on my shelf just doesnt make sense. and that makes perfect sense about the stone ones being the chase figures since they dont appear on the box. it didnt even occur to me to take a good look at the box. i got the stone ones and translucent ones first and just assumed those were the regulars. nice job you did!
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Is that the larger Ecto-1 by Titans? I saw someone do this on FB a week or so ago and tried it with mine, but I only had the small one. I ordered the larger size off eBay... which reminds me I still don't have a complete collection of those Titans.

Alex
I know a lot of folks have seen the movie already...

I've read the reviews, which all pretty much mention the same merits and faults over and over.

I still haven't seen one particular piece of info yet though...

Namely does it provide an answer to why the toy mini of Kevin has the vintage-style proton pack?

Alex
MonaLS liked this
I haven't seen them anywhere recently...not being in close proximity to a Walmart anymore it seems like that's the only store in my neck of the woods that carries them. Would have thought my TRU had them..but the nearest one has very little GB merch at all now.

So far I have the four regular guys, glow Ray x2, two stone terror dogs and four transparent dogs--might try and turn one of the extras into a keychain. I was considering buying a case off Amazon, but waiting to find it at a decent price (based on MSRP per figure).

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]