Ecto Cooler is coming back big from Hi-C and the Coca-Cola Corporation. It has the same great taste and same great green color as the original. Available in juice boxes, and special color changing cans. Look for it hitting store shelves by May 30th! It will be sold everywhere regular Hi-C products are sold!
Jangonate wrote:Was at Target today and decided to check, just in case, but couldn't even find Hi-C. What stores still sell it? Can't wait for the first store sighting and glad I'm not the only one sneaking these into GB viewings.
I'd imagine a dedicated grocery store would have it. I think I've seen Hi-C at our local Publix. Walmart might be a good spot as well. I would have thought Target would have it but their grocery section is still relatively small, at least at the ones around here.
Kingpin wrote:If Canada aren't going to be getting it as standard, we'll definitely not be getting it here I'm afraid. A shame, as I'd have liked to give it a try.
It's an idiotic decision if they're not releasing it worldwide. Lord Sugar would fire whoever was behind a decision like that if he was the boss of the Coca Cola company.
Slimered wrote:It's an idiotic decision if they're not releasing it worldwide.
It's probably a question of numbers, weighing the number of potential sales against the cost of importing it and selling it here.

They might even be mindful of some of the voices in recent calling for taxes and reductions of sugary drinks.
deadderek liked this
I can't wait....I'm gonna sit down with a big batch of Ecto Cooler and watch some Real Ghostbusters. :)
Kingpin wrote:
Slimered wrote:It's an idiotic decision if they're not releasing it worldwide.
It's probably a question of numbers, weighing the number of potential sales against the cost of importing it and selling it here.

They might even be mindful of some of the voices in recent calling for taxes and reductions of sugary drinks.
That's what I don't get though: with the Ghostbusters branding, a lot of people would buy it over here.
Slimered wrote:
Kingpin wrote:

That's what I don't get though: with the Ghostbusters branding, a lot of people would buy it over here.
A lot, but maybe just not enough. A sad reality.
The thing about Ecto Cooler is that it's the single most popular product to come out of the GB franchise... it was one of Hi-C's most popular flavors, even to those who weren't fans or even cared about the movie or cartoon... so, I believe this will sell really well if it goes into wide distribution...
So for those of us in Florida, I got this today regarding Publix groceries...

I heard back from our buyer and he said the decision was made not to get them because they didn't see very high demand for them. He said we had the opportunity to get them just as an in and out short-term item but they just didn't think they would be very much demand for them so we didn't get him. Sorry.

Sooooo..... how hard is this going to be to find if that's the logic of some stores... I'm banking on Wal Mart...
Not even bothering with the smaller chain grocery stores. I'm hitting Walmart, Winco, and Fred Myers in five days. Im getting at least five 12 packs both juice box and cans if I can. Hoping they will be offered at the GB Fans shop at a reasonable price if we cant find them.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

dudeurock wrote:Anybody having any luck today?
Nope. Went to Wal-Mart, Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market, two Publix's, Big Lots, Sunoco (needed gas so why not check?), CVS Pharmacy (next to Big Lots so thought what the heck), and Food Lion.

What I'm finding is that hardly any place even carries Hi-C. My wife looked at Target last week and said they didn't have ANY Hi-C. The only places I found with it are Wal-Mart and Food Lion.

Apparently it went up on Amazon in the middle of the night and sold out. Here's the listing for it: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FUB9XMY?tag=ecto.cool-20

And the Ecto Cooler official site shows stores that will supposedly carry out. Unfortunately I don't recognize a single name on their list of stores. http://www.ecto.cool/

And so...the hunt continues later in the week.
Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]