Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By Kingpin
SpaceBallz wrote:What's the point of Rowan making the military/cops dance to a disco song if he's trying to rule the world?
1) To make them suffer.

2) To get them out of the way so it's only the Ghostbusters going up against him.

3) To make them look like fools to anyone who might see.
By SpaceBallz
Raystantz Italy wrote:Why doesn't he possess the Gbettes too?
Going by the main consensus here, probably to embarrass/humiliate them by making them watch the military dance to disco. I guess.
Raystantz Italy wrote:I'd feel VERY embarassed watching cops dancing disco. Many of them here are horribly out of shape.
So, who's doing the shaming of our military and police now?

Oh, and I happen to be active duty military of 12 years... the military today has ramped up quite a bit in the importance and focus of physical fitness... so, thank you... I know you're not in the US, but Happy Memorial Day...
By montclaire
I truly believe that fieg/dippold are merely trying to rip off the Minions.

It doesn't matter why cops and national guardsmen are dancing. It's funny! It's fun! It's going to be a hit! Insert race shaming and female flattuance jokes and it's a winner. Quick! Lick your proton pistols in as weird sort of Tank Girl way and get the boys in CGI to whip up a Mrs Slimer and watch the dollars roll in.
Last edited by montclaire on May 29th, 2016, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pferreira1983 liked this
By Alphagaia
Raystantz Italy wrote:Why doesn't he possess the Gbettes too?
We know he does earlier in the movie, but we don't know if some experimental gadget protects them or something else is going on.
pyhasanon wrote:
Raystantz Italy wrote:I'd feel VERY embarassed watching cops dancing disco. Many of them here are horribly out of shape.
So, who's doing the shaming of our military and police now?

Oh, and I happen to be active duty military of 12 years... the military today has ramped up quite a bit in the importance and focus of physical fitness... so, thank you... I know you're not in the US, but Happy Memorial Day...
You really should see my town`s cops. In italy we have some USA army camps and I always admired your organization and dedication to your job. Wish some Italian ones draw inspiration from yours.

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]