Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By SpaceBallz
Raystantz Italy wrote:What cameos? Cabbie Dan, Sceptic Bill and Uncle Ernie?
And Mrs. Pac-Man as Mrs. Slimer
By Raystantz Italy
Mrs Slimer is the most stupid thing I've ever heard. A movie about Larry Harmon turned a giant radioactive zombie would not be so stupid. I'd pay to see it. Not paying for Mrs Slimer.
By montclaire
So sad what the original cast has apparently been reduced to. I swear to God if that is Aykroyd's entire cameo, Sony deserves whatever hellfire they receive.
By JurorNo.2
The cameo seems fine. I'm not sure fans would have been happy with anything. They say they want a passing of the torch, but obviously that didn't help Extreme Ghostbusters. The Star Trek reboots had a passing the torch moment, but a lot of Trekkies still despise those movies. Passing the torch isn't a magical cure all.

Heck, we've already had a Ghostbusters sequel with all the original cast and some fans still complain about it (though thankfully that's dissipated a lot over the years). Fandoms seem to exist to have gripes.
By Slimered
I saw this whilst watching Britain's Got Talent and it's definitely the best trailer released for the film so far. It has a nice, vibrant feel that's very Ghostbusters. Dan Aykroyd's cameo looks great too.
Alphagaia, JurorNo.2 liked this
By pferreira1983
JurorNo.2 wrote: They say they want a passing of the torch, but obviously that didn't help Extreme Ghostbusters.
Extreme Ghostbusters wasn't very good so it wasn't done right first time. :wink:

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]