I have been searching these threads for a while but I cannot find if there is a thread on this matter:

I have working and rechargeable Makita Batteries that I will be using for my GB2 Pack. I plan on using these batteries to light up and power my pack. I have a total of 4 batteries that work and charge and the charger so I feel this is perfect. I had ordered the Makita Battery cups and backing from someone on here. My question is:

Whomever has used the Makita batteries to power their pack, how did you get the batteries to connect to some sort of terminal? I had a non working Makita drill in my ebay purchase and I opened up the drill and removed the part that links up to the Makita battery. I was thinking of somehow linking that in one of the cups to work. Im trying to figure out how I can parallel link up these battery packs together in the cups though. Any ideas?
Wow, really? lol. Nothing?

Well if I don't hear from anyone soon about a DIY for making the cup work with the real batteries to hook up, then I will work on something and post up what I created.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how? […]

Doing a Ghostbusters RPG

I run a Ghostbusters RPG on Roll20/Discord that ha[…]

A new entry, thanks to an anonymous editer on IMDb[…]

Industrial Strength Velcor. Can hold 10 pounds eve[…]