Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
I just can't take the Bullshit anymore. After two years of Negative vs Positive (and reading the most vile negative comments on other sites) I can't take it anymore. I'm done. I'm still seeing the movie, but I'm never going into that comment section again.

This concludes my mini rant, bring on the Crystal Head Vodka.
I know how you feel.

Too much of this type of elitism and negativity isn't very healthy for this fandom; or any fandom for that matter. If you want to go see the movie for yourself than good for you.

As for me, i'm just gonna let the movie speak for itself when it comes out in July; i'm just gonna keep on enjoying the franchise for what it is, regardless of what media it comes in.
Sav C liked this
I'll only comment occasionally over there, and probably will continue to since I luckily haven't gotten into any heated debates yet.

All I know is that if you love the originals, and dislike the reboot, you should be over here saying positive things instead of over there saying negative things. It's better for the originals since it keeps them well remembered, not that they need the help. There are people who could learn some lessons from Ghostbusters II.
zeta otaku wrote:On the plus side, at least the more hardcore anti-reboot members haven't gone into the prop sections to bash the members who are making the new gear.
Why would anyone do that? The new gear is one of the best things about the new movie(that and most of the characters)! Yeah it's different. Who cares? It still looks cool!

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]