Talk about the your favorite Ghostbusters Collectibles from Mattel, Kenner, and more.
PattyTolen wrote:Seriously running out of room in the office! This is going to be costly!
No kidding! I have a spare corner in my office and a small collection of 12" figures. After this summer, I very well might have a Ninja Turtle, Keaton's Batman, and Venkman posed up playing poker together. I'm eyeing an empty corner in my office! If I like McKinnon is GB16 as much as I'm thinking I will, she might join the party.

Now to seek out 1/6 scale beer bottles and Chinese take-out.
PattyTolen liked this
Sallah wrote:One of the 1/6th Scale collecting Facebook groups I am on posted them up. There were some more pics of the 2016 GB prototypes as well. But I fully admit to not caring enough to save those pics. ;)
Could you send me a PM with a link to the Facebook group? I'd like to get a look at those shots of the 2016 figures.
Dean_WInchester wrote:these are not official, Sony has already said Blitzway is the only current 1/6 scale license holder.
http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forum ... ade+runner
What if they're licenced to a non-western market? They look pretty advanced (sculpts, detail, light-up features) for unauthorised merchandise.
Yeah... The more I think about it, the more I don't understand how these couldn't be licensed in some way. I mean- Look at that booth. That is a lot of money and attention put into promoting unlicensed product.

When Art Figures does unlicensed figures (like the Dredd figure), they go out of their way to make sure they never call it that license by name. Instead of Dredd (which it obviously was), he was called "Heavy Armored Special Cop" and there was no Dredd logo or name anywhere. Same with their movie Punishers... those were things like "Art Saves".

Their booth has the Ghostbusters name everywhere. I am just scractching my head on how they would be taking a risk doing all that without a license to produce them SOMEWHERE.

Sallah
lots of properties go through serious development phases, some getting all the way to pre tooling for masters before they are yanked from production, hell, NECA has almost as many unreleased figures that went all the way to the tooling process only to never see the light of day as they do figures that have been released, but it is kind of rare for a company to go this far before receiving license status.

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]