Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
1. Kevin's glasses. I got a kick out of the jokes with Chris Hemsworth's Kevin. But something hit me this morning. Kevin wears big glasses with no lenses. Who else do we know who did that?

Cole Sear (Haley Joel Osment) at the beginning of The Sixth Sense.

Coincidence? Two movies about ghosts and both have a character who wear glasses that don't have lenses? Pretty sure that's a very subtle easter egg.
In the original Ghostbusters when Louis Tully is trying to get into the fancy dining area and hes pulling on the doors and windows, they do the same thing with Erin when she's trying to get to the Mayor/his assistant. Actually didnt realize 'till now lol.
Sav C liked this
The "books can't fly" comment when Abby and Erin see each other for the first time could be a reference to the floating books in the library.
Herring14 liked this
J10kmn wrote:The "books can't fly" comment when Abby and Erin see each other for the first time could be a reference to the floating books in the library.
Come to think of it, "babies can't fly" might mean GB2. Unless some babies can fly, of course.

Hey this film is quite quotable after all. "You found my pipe!"
GBfan_CH wrote:
J10kmn wrote:The "books can't fly" comment when Abby and Erin see each other for the first time could be a reference to the floating books in the library.
Come to think of it, "babies can't fly" might mean GB2. Unless some babies can fly, of course.

Hey this film is quite quotable after all. "You found my pipe!"
I'll tell you what, if I had a human baby that could fly I wouldn't tell the press about it!
GBfan_CH, Doctor Levine liked this
When Rowan is at work walking towards the camera in a hotel hallway, the apartment door behind him as Dana's apartment number on it. Probably wouldn't have noticed it if it weren't for the imax 3D.
Possibly wrong, but I think that Sigourney is
This Post Contains Spoilers

Then you've the 'mass hysteria' line too!
robbritton wrote:Possibly wrong, but I think that Sigourney is
This Post Contains Spoilers

Then you've the 'mass hysteria' line too!
Awesome if true as it helps my theory she's got part of Egon's brain. :cool:
Doctor Levine wrote:In the original Ghostbusters when Louis Tully is trying to get into the fancy dining area and hes pulling on the doors and windows, they do the same thing with Erin when she's trying to get to the Mayor/his assistant. Actually didnt realize 'till now lol.

Also, Erin pulls the table cloth from the table upon her exit and the center item is still left standing ala Sedgwick "The flowers are still standing"
One of my favourites when Times Square transforms to the 70s, one of the cinemas lists a film "WELCOME TO THE OTHER SIDE" a possible nod to "See ya on the other side Ray" Can be located by keeping an eye out for the large Beyond the Fringe billboard on the street where Rowan gets the infamous crotch shot.
- Kevin's message on the answering machine is "Ghostbusters, whadda you want?"
- There's either a pub or an off license on the side of the Mercado for some reason, tagline something like "Serving Irish beer since 1984"
- And of course, Rowan stomping down the street recreates this classic scene:

...and yes, that means your childhood got shot in the crotch. :-D
Sav C, below_radar_00 liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]