so last time i had a proton pack i was a kid and now many years later i decided to build an EGB pack this was supposed to be done a while back but things kept on popping up, it's not gonna have any electronics as i have the electrical engineering skills of a cave man, this is the design i'm basing mine off of and i'm not going to add the collection rail

so i bought a sheet of 6mm MDF

then i got my brother to measure the length and width of my back and then drew a line down the board and then sawed it using a hand saw

then i used superglue to strengthen the edges, and i havent used superglue in a long time and spent more time prying stuck fingers apart and then i ran out of superglue i'm buying some more tomorrow

the webbing i'll be bolting onto the mother board when its painted and put together

sorry about how blurry the last photo is as i'm using an old nokia, its that old it has a built in flashlight
bit of an update

due to the weather i havent been able to work on the frame as mdf does not like the rain, is there any way to avoid this, should i have primed it with something? and i have to make a slight alteration to the mother board as its a little wider than what it should be as my brother allowed a bit of leeway, but it'll be easy to fix
got a bit more done today, not much but its something at least

resized the mother board using the same piece of MDF and re superglued the edges

drew one side of the top power cell and cut it out

found something i can use for the cannisters, a plastic granulated sweetner jar

unfortunatley i have had to call this project quits as things keep on getting in the way, plus being unemployed does not help but this project is not dead i will be looking for easier materials to use such as sintra.... i'm sorry to let you all down plus i'm going to wakefield comic con this weekend

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]

I like the camo tint. This is the one tint I would[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]