Crap ur right.got ur name mixed with another member lol. Just had a baby and wife and I havent slept much ha. Well.do.u have any suggestions on where to.purchase the front buckle?
Letmebleed75 wrote:Well.do.u have any suggestions on where to.purchase the front buckle?
As for the buckle, Strapworks.com has a pretty close match that I used on the most recent belt I made.

http://www.strapworks.com/Side_Release_ ... /srbsa.htm

The buckle on my personal belt that I wear is an exact match to the screen-used ones, but I can't remember the the maker; I picked it up at a surplus store, and there's no marking on the buckle itself. :-|
I appreciate the heads up! Your belts.look amazing. Going to try and make a gizmo holder like u did. Well done
He buddy sorry for the continued questions what size front buckle did u use?
Thanks again for the info guys!!!!!!
Hi DVC,

Absolutely love your GB2 Gizmo, thank you for making the print out available to the community. I'm currently in the process of making 2 GB2 uniforms and wondered what ID and OD the plastic tubing is that you used for the stunt nixies please? Also is it PVC hose that you used for them?
Venkman's Swagger wrote:I'm currently in the process of making 2 GB2 uniforms and wondered what ID and OD the plastic tubing is that you used for the stunt nixies please? Also is it PVC hose that you used for them?
Sorry for not answering sooner; I used 0.25" ID / 0.375" OD clear vinyl tubing (available at any hardware store) for the stunt nixies.
Demon Vice Commander wrote:
Venkman's Swagger wrote:I'm currently in the process of making 2 GB2 uniforms and wondered what ID and OD the plastic tubing is that you used for the stunt nixies please? Also is it PVC hose that you used for them?
Sorry for not answering sooner; I used 0.25" ID / 0.375" OD clear vinyl tubing (available at any hardware store) for the stunt nixies.
No problem at all. Thank you for the reply, I really appreciate it
Maybe a dumb question, but what colour nylon webbing are the non black GB2 fobs? Is it a white or a greyish? I can't tell from the photo and when I look to buy some, I can find white but not a light grey. I've found silver, is that it?
Personally I've gone with two white fobs, it's really difficult to know the proper colour on the screen....it's either white or gray
PssdffJay wrote:Maybe a dumb question, but what colour nylon webbing are the non black GB2 fobs? Is it a white or a greyish? I can't tell from the photo and when I look to buy some, I can find white but not a light grey. I've found silver, is that it?

I used the silver grey that Strapworks offers for my set of fobs:

http://www.strapworks.com/Heavyweight_P ... p/hwp1.htm
Hasford1978 wrote:What do you use for actually sticking your template to your actual leather holster? Velcro possibly
I just have it wedged in between the two spots where the band connects to the backing; just make sure you make your board a little wide so it will sit snugly inside the holster. The is essentially how the screen-used gizmos for both films were secured. :)
Hasford1978 wrote:Personally I've gone with two white fobs, it's really difficult to know the proper colour on the screen....it's either white or gray
The fobs were definitely a light grey. The prototype belt that was on the mannequin with the Super Hero pack at Sony had some white fobs, but all of the screen-used ones appear to be grey. The Venkman belt from the Sony Archives still has a grey fob on it to this day.
I printed my template off last week & your right about it fitting snug in the pouch, last time i had all my gear i used velcro on the back but never liked that idea much
I recently made a new set of gizmo and trap holsters for my GB1 and GB2 belts. Although I had been working on my own GB2 gizmo holder template for some time, I opted for Jairus' great template which more or less matched my own measurements. Check out the other useful templates on his website: http://jairuswhitley.com/download.html

For the GB2 trap holster, I cut the aluminum back plate from 1/16" aluminum, and I used one of CPU64's v-hooks.

Glenn Frederick liked this

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]