Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Ecto-Gal
Hi from Ontario!
I'm still new to the fandom, but I grew up on the original movies and a love for the paranormal. I've always found the movies invigorating and full of life and fun, so I figured I may as well find my people online! I found out about the fandom and the forum through the Ghostheads documentary, I saw a community I didn't even know existed and I knew I wanted to be part of the group and love for the franchise. I have no merch (yet) and no friends in the community, but I hope to find both soon! :cool:
By Styrofoam_Guy
Welcome. Where are you located? If you are near Toronto and can get to Fanexpo you can meet the Ontario Ghostbusters
By aevitale
Hiya! I'm not new to the franchise, but I'm new to the fa base too! Glad to meet you!
By Ecto-Gal
Styrofoam_Guy wrote:Welcome. Where are you located? If you are near Toronto and can get to Fanexpo you can meet the Ontario Ghostbusters
I'm closer to Ottawa sadly, but if I ever get to Toronto CC I definitely want to see the group :)
By Webster
Welcome. Take a seat. Enjoy your stay. :)
By venkman30
There's a few groups near u then. Capital ghostbusters in Ottawa. Montreal ghostbusters and brockville ghostbusters. All of them are on Facebook also. I actually run the Brockvilke ghostbusters. I'm good friends with the owner of capital ghostbusters and the Montreal group is great also.
By Farah
Welcome to the forums. I hope that you enjoy your stay here. :blush::whatever::eyeroll:

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]

I like the camo tint. This is the one tint I would[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]