This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Chace
Working on the torches for the Debarge scene for props for the wife...here's the ingredients...

All of these are X2 of course as she has two in the scene
BernzOmatiC propane tank and torch tip, Star Wars Luke Lite Force Action Light (mini extending lightsaber), some white plastic to diffuse the light, for this we used a tube out of a cheap halloween light stick available at party city

First off, empty the propane tank....Drill open the nozzle on both ends, widen the opening on the top of the tank and drill out the refill hole.

The lightsaber is glued together so take care in breaking it apart...extend the wires from the light activation and between the lights and battery, run the wires for the on/off switch through the fill port, place the LED in the torch middle (where the side holes are) we heavily soldered the connections so the battery is essentially hanging in the bottle (it only has to get through one party con) and the on off switch s in the fill hole....put the diffuser in the tip of the saber blade, glue that to the torch tip and once done, it looks a little something like this. (video link)

https://www.facebook.com/chace.ambrose/ ... 417038520/
Kingpin liked this
By Chace
Oh one other thing, sound....not doing it now but I guess the simplest thing would be to open the bottom and slap a bluetooth speaker in there, but DragonCon is like 4 days away so I think imma wear my custom pack, so I can just play Debarge through there.
Webster, MightyAni liked this
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Both would be out of scale (Mattel too small, DST […]

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]