Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By pferreira1983
JurorNo.2 wrote:
pferreira1983 wrote:I guess you could say that listening to the fans helped rake in fantastic Box Office sales but in this case it was what was the right thing to do with the franchise. It doesn't make me optimistic for future movies from Disney because the new Star Wars movies seem to have been made by committee.
It is a long way from the independent spirit of the OT.
TFA needed Disney to stop listening to purists and handle things better, while Sony needed to listen to the fans more. Both on extremes and results less than stella.
JurorNo.2, Sav C liked this
By JurorNo.2
pferreira1983 wrote:
JurorNo.2 wrote:
It is a long way from the independent spirit of the OT.
TFA needed Disney to stop listening to purists and handle things better, while Sony needed to listen to the fans more. Both on extremes and results less than stella.
I think you win the board for the day!
pferreira1983 liked this
By ghostJAR
Alphagaia wrote:New Rowan toy confirmed. I must have it! (Just as I must have the Stay Puft they are building.) Looking awesome!

Ooooo. Where did you find him and when does he come out?
MonaLS liked this
By Alphagaia
ghostJAR wrote:
Alphagaia wrote:New Rowan toy confirmed. I must have it! (Just as I must have the Stay Puft they are building.) Looking awesome!

Totally forgot to answer this: you can find more information and footage here:

http://otakumode.com/news/57b67240cf8aa1da4b6064f5/Final-Boss-of-New-“Ghostbusters”-Movie-Rowan-Turns-into-a-Figure-for-the-First-Time-in-Japan!
By ghostJAR
Alphagaia wrote:
ghostJAR wrote:
Totally forgot to answer this: you can find more information and footage here:

http://otakumode.com/news/57b67240cf8aa ... e-in-Japan!
I found a few other American toy sites that have him up for sale. Oh man, he is not cheap. haha I think I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Maybe they'll make a Rowan piggy bank; it would look nice next to me Stay puft. That's also a piggy bank. Thanks again. :love:

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]