Discuss storylines and progress on fan fiction and other works in progress and post links to your Fan Fiction here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By egb fan
Link to all episodes and blurbs.

Mind you, there really isn't very much to see on the day of posting. We kick off on July 31st with a story set approximately seven months after the end of Jake's and my EGB virtual season (on this board).

Again, you can expect contributions from both of us, but more from me.

This time we're basing the content on the idea of a later time slot, and using The Simpsons for our guidelines. This may include episodes that Channel 4 over here in the UK decided to air at more like 8.30pm than 6.30pm, which is still very message board friendly indeed, of course.

See you at the end of the month!
By egb fan
Episode 1: July - An Island Adventure, by me.

The Riveras are visiting a relative on the island of Cozumel, but this time Eduardo is taking Kylie along. She is determined not to interfere with the family fun, so she shows Beth a new perspective while Carl, Eduardo and Kevin embark on an eventful day out.

Next month:
Episode 2: August - A Friend in Need, by Jake.
Last edited by Fritz on August 31st, 2016, 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed changed url
By egb fan
There has been a slight change of URL address to the first story, meaning the link above will no longer work (unless a moderator edits the post, obviously). The story can now be found here.

Now on with the business at hand...

Episode 2: August - A Friend in Need, by Jake.

When Oscar comes to stay with Kevin, Carl worries about their relationship. Meanwhile, the two boys decide to go out and get some information for Kevin's school project, and end up finding more than they bargained for.

Next month:
Episode 3: September - Just Thinking About Tomorrow, by me.
By egb fan
Episode 3: September - Just Thinking About Tomorrow, by me.

It's Kevin's first day at junior high, and he isn't finding things easy. Meanwhile, Eduardo starts his final year of college, Carl contemplates a change of direction and Beth takes up sewing.

Next month:
Episode 4: October - All in a Day's Work, by Jake.
Last edited by Fritz on October 4th, 2016, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed an error in the post per user's request.
By egb fan
Episode 5: November - Come Hell or High Water, by me.

Eduardo and Kylie are in the north of England to experience the Whitby Goth Weekend. They are looking forward to spending time together, but find they must put their plans on hold when Kylie becomes concerned by a pair of vampire enthusiasts.

Next month:
Episode 6: December - Christmas Yet to Come, by Jake.
By egb fan
Episode 7: January - Friends for Life, by Jake and me.

Kevin and his friends are assigned a school geography project, while Eduardo is visiting Stanford University with his fellow Ghostbusters. Both groups find they must complete tasks and confront feelings that they did not anticipate.

Next month:
Episode 8: February - Affairs of the Heart, also by Jake and me.
By egb fan
Episode 8: February - Affairs of the Heart, by Jake and me.

On Valentine's Day, Kevin's school art lesson proves to be an unexpected source of conflict. Meanwhile, back at home, Carl is worried about his marriage and making veiled attempts to seek advice from his romantically fulfilled brother.

Next month:
Episode 9: March - Boys Will Be Boys, by Jake.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]