By gregg.nowling
For some reason my work computer blocks a lot of pictures on here. I'll have to check out from home.

I'm thinking about the 1.75" for the wide tube with the holes. The handle end I'm going with a 1.125" tube and taper down to a 1".....for now :)
By gregg.nowling
What a last month or two. We've been in the process of selling our house and living in a hotel for the last 2 weeks.

However I'm finally getting back to the pack. The motherboards finally came in and they are beautiful. When I was playing with the file I must have accidentally deleted a couple of holes, but that is a simple fix.

I've also started cleaning up the 3d printed pieced for molding to turn them into fiberglass parts. I'm probably going to sand off some of the details and replace them with laser cut pieces and actual screws. Either way, these prints are great.

vmax1974 liked this
By vmax1974
Looking good i count 7 missing holes against my files do you still have the original file for mesurements for the top 4 holes
By gregg.nowling
I'll have to check. I figured out what I did though. While I was waiting to hear back from you I drew up my own plans based on a picture you posted, and I think I sent my machinist that one instead of the one I got from you.
vmax1974 wrote:Looking good i count 7 missing holes against my files do you still have the original file for mesurements for the top 4 holes
By vmax1974
If you get stuck give me a shout and i can send you the files again
By gregg.nowling
Well...it's been a while since I've been able to post, but I have been busy.

I think I've finally collected all of the found parts, so now I need to get busy building stuff.

Wand Hose

I was pretty happy with how this turned out. I'm doing 3 packs so I picked up a 10' piece of hose from Home Depot and cut it into 3' lengths. I still a bit more for the other section, but this'll do. The wires are all color matched to the Comic Con pack, although they are a little thicker of a gauge. I like it though. I love the connectors they used. It makes it easy to dissemble.

Thrower Box

I still have a bit of clean up to do on this before I mold it. I think I'm going to remove a number of details and laser cut them so they will be nice and crisp on the final product before molding.

Project Boxes

Earlier this week the project boxes finally came in. The nice thing about the ones where the knobs go, you can simply cut one in half and use it in both places.

I've decided not to use the small bottom box because I don't like how it works underneath the shroud, so I ordered a larger box, that will still need to be cut down at the top. This will allow the box to hold whatever display should I choose to put one, as well as the switch on the side.

Box Shroud

Before I send the drawings off to the machine shop I wanted to see if everything fit on this, so I made a POC in cardboard. I'm happy with it, and hopefully I can get it in their hands this week still.

Overall at of 10/27

I'm pretty happy with the progress I'm making. I'm trying to identify parts that I can build, and just get them done. Between my buddy and I we are doing 5 of these, so I'm going to fiberglass a few pieces to cut down on time and cost. So very shortly I'll have to get going on those.
By gregg.nowling
gregg.nowling wrote:Well...it's been a while since I've been able to post, but I have been busy.

I think I've finally collected all of the found parts, so now I need to get busy building stuff.

Wand Hose

I was pretty happy with how this turned out. I'm doing 3 packs so I picked up a 10' piece of hose from Home Depot and cut it into 3' lengths. I still a bit more for the other section, but this'll do. The wires are all color matched to the Comic Con pack, although they are a little thicker of a gauge. I like it though. I love the connectors they used. It makes it easy to dissemble.

Thrower Box

I still have a bit of clean up to do on this before I mold it. I think I'm going to remove a number of details and laser cut them so they will be nice and crisp on the final product before molding.

Project Boxes

Earlier this week the project boxes finally came in. The nice thing about the ones where the knobs go, you can simply cut one in half and use it in both places.

I've decided not to use the small bottom box because I don't like how it works underneath the shroud, so I ordered a larger box, that will still need to be cut down at the top. This will allow the box to hold whatever display should I choose to put one, as well as the switch on the side.

Box Shroud

Before I send the drawings off to the machine shop I wanted to see if everything fit on this, so I made a POC in cardboard. I'm happy with it, and hopefully I can get it in their hands this week still.

Overall at of 10/27

I'm pretty happy with the progress I'm making. I'm trying to identify parts that I can build, and just get them done. Between my buddy and I we are doing 5 of these, so I'm going to fiberglass a few pieces to cut down on time and cost. So very shortly I'll have to get going on those.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/37016683[…]

Between the terror dogs in GB1 and the Boogieman i[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with disas[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quic[…]