Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By AEJustin1
I got mine on walmart.com for $9 but I'm out already lol well I have ONE can left but I'm saving it and not opening it.
By gamera1968
I have 9 cans of the amazon color-change ones that I don't want... too sweet for me. :sigh:
By Jcleverly76
i just hit up my local walmart for groceries and they had ecto cooler in juice boxes, $1.98 for a 10 pack. bought a ton in case they stop making them.....
JurorNo.2, deadderek liked this
By Spengs
Was this a regular Wal-Wart or super center? My local Wal-Mart is regular and didn't carry the cans. When I asked earlier in the Summer about Ecto Cooler a supervisor told me she thought that would be more of an item a super center would carry. I told her that Shop Rite was carrying them. That's a super market I haven't been to much this year.
By Jcleverly76
sorry about the delay... Walmart Super Center. In Colorado that's really all we have. Not very many walmarts without groceries...
By Seth Rex
I have a case of Ecto Cooler coming in the mail today, actually. Got it from Amazon.
By Bangoose
I dont see what the big deal of Ecto Cooler is, its just the Orange Lavaburst flavor colored green.....
By SpenglerTrance
It's on Walmart site to store. This gives ANY Walmart the ability to get it, just pay first.
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?