By Terrace
Ok, so I haven't actually gotten around to this yet, and I'm wondering which of the various methods out there I should use, and what are they. What are some good spacers you can buy from, for example, Home Depot? How much space do you put between the motherboard and the frame? What size bolts should be used?
By PssdffJay
What style pack are you wanting to make? Do you want screen accurate?

There are essentially 2 ways but that doesn't mean you can't make something up. The half moon and block spacers on GB1 or the metal tube spacers of GB2.

I prefer gb1 style and would even cheat that detail on a gb2 pack because of the security I feel they give and I've gone with hockey pucks. You can see this in my build thread. Julz's build thread has both options but he went with wood blocks on his gb1 and metal spacers on his gb2, but both options are shown on his. Take a look at some peoples build threads and you'll see what others have done.

You won't just be a able to walk into a Home Depot and buy something off the shelf, you will need to make them. As for bolts, 1/4 x 20 stove bolts either 3" or 4" long, I can't remember what length mine are. I might have said in my build.
By Terrace
What are some good options for the half-moon spacer, if you can't get your hands on a hockey puck to cut up?
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?