Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By TB3
So, thanks to the alternate scenes and the jokes a' plenty features on the digital release, we've been blessed with a plethora of alternate jokes and gag lines from the mouths of the cast. Some don't land, some are lukewarm, and others are amazing.

What's your favourite?

For me, currently it's one of Patty's reactions when Rowan gets in touch with his inner destructor: "Okay, now you just look like a fat-ass Klansman!"
Alphagaia liked this
By Alphagaia
Nosebusters is the clear winner here. :-)

Though Franks scared out his pants line: 'I was just going to get some ice' is so out of the blue great. Lovely how one out of touch hotel guest just not seemed to know the apocalypse was happening.
By JurorNo.2
Sav C wrote:"I ain't afraid of no ghost."
"Hey! That's a double negative!"
What's funny is I think this line was part of that infamous Reddit leak and some fans were worried that this was Erin "correcting" Ray, and it would be disrespectful, yada yada. But if anything, the joke is on Erin for being that desperate, hehe.
Sav C liked this
By Sav C
JurorNo.2 wrote:
Sav C wrote:"I ain't afraid of no ghost."
"Hey! That's a double negative!"
What's funny is I think this line was part of that infamous Reddit leak and some fans were worried that this was Erin "correcting" Ray, and it would be disrespectful, yada yada. But if anything, the joke is on Erin for being that desperate, hehe.
Ha, questioning whether it was respectful never even crossed my mind when I heard that line. If they thought it would be disrespectful, how can they live with this?

It's a cool cameo :cool:
pferreira1983 liked this
By JurorNo.2
Sav C wrote:
JurorNo.2 wrote:
Ha, questioning whether it was respectful never even crossed my mind when I heard that line. If they thought it would be disrespectful, how can they live with this?

It's a cool cameo :cool:
Oh God, they ended up using that clip over and over on Facebook as a knock against GB16 (I'll assume most of them were more Nostalgia Critic groupies than GB fans ;)).

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]