By PapatonePictures
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Hello GBFans. We're building some dollar store proton packs for this Halloween; one kid-sized one http://imgur.com/0hSCU1J and one full-size one for me. I'm trying to figure out how to get some sound happening for low cost; has anyone ever done a simple bluetooth option that does not rely on a cell phone?

I first tried the FecPecu Bluetooth Player with an inexpensive A10 Bluetooth Speaker...but the player won't connect with the bluetooth speaker. So I'm sending the players back.

The basic setup is going to be a small bluetooth player attached to the neutrino wand, and the speaker mounted to the pack.

Has anyone ever found a budget bluetooth capable player that could work with this setup? I don't want to use my cell phone...I want my kid to be able to take his pack to school, but I don't want to give him an iPhone for the day...because it will probably end up swimming in a kid-size urinal. So I'm looking for a small, inexpensive bluetooth player. Does such a thing exist?

Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated! :blush:
By LandoSystem
I've noticed with some of the low cost Bluetooth speakers they like to go into power save mode when not in use and you have to manually turn it back on. Do you know if this speaker does that? Otherwise it might be best to use a wired speaker and a cheap MP3 player and skip Bluetooth entirely.
By PapatonePictures
It's not a power mode thing. The speaker connects to my iPhone with no issue. I did find some small MP3 players, but with my son being so young, I think he'll yank any connected cables too hard at some point. That's why I'm trying to wireless.
By ccollaro
If you dont want to use a phone or MP3 player, search fort a speaker that was a SD card option. Load the MP3 file on the SD card and put it in the speaker.

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Hey guys I've been doing some updating and adding […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]